The Student Room Group

i want to experience relationships/sex but there is nothing desirable about me

i really want to experience these things but i am just not desirable in any way. i know relationships are based on personality not looks, but it is hard to attract people in the first place when you're ugly. i also don't like the thought of having a partner who doesn't find me attractive. i know people say that when you're in love you find them attractive but i am honestly so unnattractive that i don't think that could ever happen. i've always been into romance and the like so i feel so crushed knowing i will never get into a relationship. sex too i want to experience but my body is also unpleasant, i feel gross and disgusting and like no one would ever want to touch me.
i'm young and i don't feel like i need these things now, i'd be happy to wait until i was like 22 for my first time and first relationship, but the thing is that i dont see it happening in the future ever. it makes me feel like life is hopeless
Reply 1
Don't give up, someone will come and give you everything you want. You just need to keep going.
Original post by Anonymous #1
i really want to experience these things but i am just not desirable in any way. i know relationships are based on personality not looks, but it is hard to attract people in the first place when you're ugly. i also don't like the thought of having a partner who doesn't find me attractive. i know people say that when you're in love you find them attractive but i am honestly so unnattractive that i don't think that could ever happen. i've always been into romance and the like so i feel so crushed knowing i will never get into a relationship. sex too i want to experience but my body is also unpleasant, i feel gross and disgusting and like no one would ever want to touch me.
i'm young and i don't feel like i need these things now, i'd be happy to wait until i was like 22 for my first time and first relationship, but the thing is that i dont see it happening in the future ever. it makes me feel like life is hopeless

yeah i'm in the same boat. I don't think im totally ugly but i'm defo not pretty enough to be in a relationship, let alone in bed lol.
We all know that relationships are based on looks first, then personality and that hurts bc i dont think my personality is that bad but my looks r letting me down. So i totally get what ur saying.
As you said, ur young - u have time to improve urself or ur mindset so don't fret over it, it will come for it.

"I don't see it happening in the future ever." I totally get this.

But think about it.

Are you the same person you were 5 years ago? Maybe you gained more friends, studied more, lost/gained weight etc
Why would you be the same person in 5 years time? I understand why you think that but remember that you can change, whether its by ur choice or naturally!

Hope this helps :smile:
Maybe not to British guys/girls but women at least from other cultures can see wildly different things in a person. They can see me as tall, for example; think my pointy nose is just the most amazing thing, etc.. so there's always that to fall back on. And anyway, just because you're only this attractive now, doesn't mean you can only be this attractive in the future. You can work on yourself.
Reply 5
The Black pill is real. Where are the bluepillers? They disappear when real people prove the black pill

We can!
I am in same situation as you are !
If you want plz let me know
Reply 7
You need someone to talk to who can help bring up your confidence and then everything will fall into place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending