The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Nursing hull applicants

Scroll to see replies

hi guys i'm also starting in september for the adult nursing course, im so excited, althought do you think that choosing the student houses is a good choice ?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Damn! I didn't think of applying for different sized rooms within the Student Houses!
1st Choice - medium room with sink
2nd Choice - Taylor courts
3rd Choice - Nicholson Halls
I've got an interview for adult nursing on June 11th!

I'm doing the first year of a different course atm so for you guys asking about accommodation, I applied for a medium room with a sink and it has a double bed in it. Halls is probably easier to meet lots of people (and the bus is free next year) but I like my own space too much haha. Oh and you can't stop in halls over the summer but you can move into a house just for the summer or move in to your second year contract early so that wouldn't be a problem. They're supposed to be redeveloping the houses over summer (I've had enough people measuring for carpets and stuff in my house the last few weeks haha). I think a lot depends on what you want: halls are easier to meet people but houses are better to live in, cheaper and nearer.

Hope to see some of you in September :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
student housing seems like the best option anyway. especially as they try house all health science students together. I'm sure that it will be easy to meet people as the houses are all fairly close. getting really excited now!

anyone from the hull area know of the best gyms near to the uni? don't mind about the cost too much either.
Hi, im from Great Yarmouth.
Im going tooo! Staying at home in sunny Harrogate though!!!
Reply 26
Original post by regentgirl
Im going tooo! Staying at home in sunny Harrogate though!!!

which field you going to be studying?
Anybody studying children's nursing in sept 14? :smile:
Reply 28
hey guys. i've set up a group for the nursing students for september 2014 intake.. if you's want to join and meet people you may be in lectures etc with|! https://www.facebook.com/groups/402726829867550/
I'm so excited to join Hull in September now that I've got my accommodation! Infact I'm so excited I keep forgetting to revise... :frown:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1500027883551945/1511309349090465/?notif_t=group_activity

a group for hull firmers look for people on your course/in your accommodation
Original post by naomayox
which field you going to be studying?

Adulylt. You?xx
Reply 32
Original post by regentgirl
Adulylt. You?xx

mental health :smile: xx
Reply 33
Original post by ellie4evva
I'm so excited to join Hull in September now that I've got my accommodation! Infact I'm so excited I keep forgetting to revise... :frown:

oh dear!! motivation is key :wink:
Original post by chux76
Hi. Where are you from?myself and some other students from Grimsby uni are starting adult nursing in September too

Hi there, I just noticed your thread, I live in Cleethorpes and see that your thread is from 2014, are you still on the nursing? could you tell me about how the placements work? are they every week? etc.....thank you

Quick Reply

Latest