The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Official Birmingham City University 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Birmingham City University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Birmingham City University for 2023!

Ice breaker questions:

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

English Language & Literature
Currently resitting my a levels
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

Adult & Child Nursing 🫶🏽
Currently a gap year student but I studio Bio Chem & Fine Art
Accounting and Finance Studying Economics and Business, did my Spanish A-Level this year.
Original post by ada.nna
Adult & Child Nursing 🫶🏽
Currently a gap year student but I studio Bio Chem & Fine Art

Hi!
Are you applying for January 2023 Nursing?
I hope you don’t mind me asking if you’ve gotten an offer
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

childrens nursing and i’m currently studying health and social care CertHe :smile:
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

Applying for BA Primary Education with QTS and I'm doing A level biology, psychology and sociology
Original post by huhleema
Applying for BA Primary Education with QTS and I'm doing A level biology, psychology and sociology

I've applied for this course too :-) good luck.
Original post by Brinna190
I've applied for this course too :-) good luck.

Thank u <33 got my offer last week, hope all goes well for u!
(Original post by huhleema)
Thats brilliant well done 🥳🥳 how long did it take for your offer to come through after interview?
Original post by Brinna190
(Original post by huhleema)
Thats brilliant well done 🥳🥳 how long did it take for your offer to come through after interview?

i got the offer the day after the interview
i got the offer the day after the interview

i have my offer too now :-)
Hey I'm aidyn and i'm applying for business management at BCU:smile:
Im doing a business btec at the minute and predicted distinction*
Excited to meet everyone!!! :smile:

I'm applying for this too! Where else did you apply?
Original post by maryammimaan
I'm applying for this too! Where else did you apply?

i applied to newman and wolverhampton as well because i wanted to stay in birmingham but bcu is defo my first choice, where have u applied?
i applied to newman and wolverhampton as well because i wanted to stay in birmingham but bcu is defo my first choice, where have u applied?

I live in Birmingham too! I'm not sure if i want to stay home or live out yet though but I applied to Manchester Met and Edge hill, I've got offers from them but haven't had my bcu interview yet.
Hey I'm getting "no active intakes" in my cas shield, does anyone face the same problem? , Anyone have solution for this?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi!

Ice breaker questions:

Hi I’m starting Adult Nursing in Jan 23 and I have my accommodation set for Jennens court, is anyone else there or on course? Xx
Original post by Belblue
Hi I’m starting Adult Nursing in Jan 23 and I have my accommodation set for Jennens court, is anyone else there or on course? Xx

Hiya, not applying for nursing but I've applied for midwifery for September. Haven't heard back yet xx

Hi,

I'm applying a computer science with artificial intelligence course.
I am currently studying BTEC (extended diploma) computing and will be taking an A-Level math exam in June.

I have a question about BCU standard entry requirement that all course must be met at 112 UCAS point or BTEC (extended diploma) to be at least DDM but i have question that does it count to combine BTEC and A-level math using UCAS tariff points and is it acceptable to their university criteria to obtain a full A-level math certification that is only pure self-study independently after sitting the exam.

Can I book an A-level math exam candidate for June/May while I study a BTEC course this year and self-study using an online resource that I started using four months ago? I am not taking an online class or in contact with a private tutor in any way; I am purely using an online resource.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending