The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University of Hull - Official 2023 Applicants Thread

Hello everyone

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Hull for 2023!

We're so excited to meet you all, but until then, let's get to know each other a little better!

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?
What are you looking forward to about university?

Ask us your questions about what it's like to study at Hull.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just sent application off today so now the wait to here. Applied for one of the Physics course
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Anyone receive an acknowledgement after application was sent in or just an offer later
Reply 3
I am in the middle of applying to hull for adult nursing. I did get an offer for September 2022, but decided to do a foundation degree in health studies, but have since realised it's the wrong choice. Hope I get an offer this year.
I am applying for adult nursing
Hi I sent my application to Hull University on the 5th October, I received a thank you email of Hull admission welcoming me and letting me know my application was been processed and they will be in touch very soon. I've applied for Adult Nursing.
(edited 1 year ago)
Offer in from Hull.. 2 down and 3 to go…
Original post by University of Hull
Hello everyone

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Hull for 2023!

We're so excited to meet you all, but until then, let's get to know each other a little better!

Hi all, I applied for Hull about 2 weeks ago. I applied for the Law LLB with a foundation year course. I received an offer back last night and was pleased to find out I've not only been told I would be better suited for the normal Law LLB course, so my application was referred to that course instead, but was also further hit with an unconditional offer to study Law at Hull! I'm thoroughly excited and can't wait, I'm sitting on 3/5 of my potential offers and hope to join Hull in 2023 and kick start my career to become a solicitor!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Jpop91
I am in the middle of applying to hull for adult nursing. I did get an offer for September 2022, but decided to do a foundation degree in health studies, but have since realised it's the wrong choice. Hope I get an offer this year.
I am applying for adult nursing

Hi, I’ve applied for adult nursing too!
Reply 8
Original post by BTom1998
Hi, I’ve applied for adult nursing too!

Any invites for interviews yet?
Original post by Kay40

Nope, none you?
I spoke too soon, I got an email inviting me for an interview yesterday

Original post by Kay40
Reply 11
I spoke too soon, I got an email inviting me for an interview yesterday

brilliant - well done you! where at?
Original post by Kay40
brilliant - well done you! where at?

Hull uni for adult nursing and thankyou!
Reply 13
Hull uni for adult nursing and thankyou!

When did you apply -Iv applied for child nursing. Iv one interview in December, not heard from my other choices yet.
Yeah I probably applied around the same time and adult nursing is the only one I’ve heard from

Original post by Kay40
When did you apply -Iv applied for child nursing. Iv one interview in December, not heard from my other choices yet.
Is there any offer holder/applicant days coming up?
Original post by Kay40

I have my interview tomorrow, very nervous and excited
Good luck! I’m sure you’ll do great! Keep me updated! Mines on Wednesday

Original post by Anonymous
Original post by Anonymous

How did your interview go?
Original post by University of Hull
Hello everyone

hey! I'm applying for psychology and I was wondering how the optional modules work in the third year at hull as on your website it says you have to have completed the clinical psychology modules to do the fast track entry to a doctorate in clinical psychology and it says that around 30 40 students are selected for those modules. How does selection for these modules work and would it mean theres a chance i wouldnt get picked for them?

Quick Reply

Latest