This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
last exam today. so unprepared :/

Original post by senz72
Good luck Scary.
I've got one today too and I'm realy unprepared too.

This is my 3rd, got three more to go. :frown:

Good luck to both of you! :grouphugs:
Got through a phone call :h:
Original post by rmhumphries

:top:
Reply 23
Original post by rmhumphries

Good!
Original post by superwolf

Original post by senz72
Good luck Scary.

Thanks. Good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 26

Thanks! :smile:

I need all the luck I can get.
So tired but can't sleep on the bus, just can't get comfy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:animal: :animal: :animal:

:colone: your back in

Also our money went in :woo:
Original post by PandaWho

Woo go buy yourself treats :biggrin:

---

Ugh siting behind a little kid who is talking really loudly. 4 hours of this is gonna do my head in :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Found out someone I was best friends with for four years (and the person I went on that cycle trip with last month) has been blanking me. He's started cycling with other people without even inviting me even though we cycled every weekend for four years, and even went out for his birthday without inviting me. Struggling to think of anything i could have done to sour things so i'm going to assume he's decided to just break contact with me.
Original post by Odd socks
Ugh siting behind a little kid who is talking really loudly. 4 hours of this is gonna do my head in :lol:

Off back home? Have fun!! :smile: Good luck with loud children :tongue:
Original post by ScaryScience
last exam today. so unprepared :/

Original post by senz72
Good luck Scary.

Good luck guys :hugs:

Original post by james1211
Found out someone I was best friends with for four years (and the person I went on that cycle trip with last month) has been blanking me. He's started cycling with other people without even inviting me even though we cycled every weekend for four years, and even went out for his birthday without inviting me. Struggling to think of anything i could have done to sour things so i'm going to assume he's decided to just break contact with me.

That sucks :frown: Have you spoken to him about it? It might just be that they are just a different group of friends/people he acts differently with? :s-smilie: And not necessarily trying to ignore you? :dontknow: Sorry, I just know that I wouldn't invite any of my corridor friends to a cinema social or something - I would still tell them I was going though, probably :colondollar: (It's something I'm trying to get my head round with acting differently with different people)
Seems mean of him not to say anything at least, though, so maybe that isn't it :console:
Sorry, that wasn't very helpful :colondollar: Have you texted/spoken to him about it?
Original post by purple-duck
Off back home? Have fun!! :smile: Good luck with loud children :tongue:

Good luck guys :hugs:

That sucks :frown: Have you spoken to him about it? It might just be that they are just a different group of friends/people he acts differently with? :s-smilie: And not necessarily trying to ignore you? :dontknow: Sorry, I just know that I wouldn't invite any of my corridor friends to a cinema social or something - I would still tell them I was going though, probably :colondollar: (It's something I'm trying to get my head round with acting differently with different people)
Seems mean of him not to say anything at least, though, so maybe that isn't it :console:
Sorry, that wasn't very helpful :colondollar: Have you texted/spoken to him about it?

Yup :smile: surprising my mum, she doesn't think I'm coming home till Sunday but it's her birthday so me and my dad secretly planned me coming home to be a surprise :tongue:

Haha got the smiths on my iPod to drown them out :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hospital sucks. This is so boring. They won't even let me go to any of the groups as I'm too manic apparently. And I can't leave. They said the second I step out the door I will be sectioned. What a load of bull****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bullettheory
Hospital sucks. This is so boring. They won't even let me go to any of the groups as I'm too manic apparently. And I can't leave. They said the second I step out the door I will be sectioned. What a load of bull****

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that sucks! Im on skype all day if you want a chat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
MY MASSIVE MOUSE CAGE ARRIVED!!!

Original post by PandaWho

Awesome! :biggrin:

Original post by james1211

:frown: That's pretty rude of him. Having said that though, there've been times when I've gone a while without speaking to someone just by accident, and then the longer it goes on the harder it is to break the silence. It might be worth sending him a message (although I don't want to get your hopes up - it could be that he's just being a dick :s-smilie:).

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: Sending swishy waves of sympathy in your direction.
Need to go shopping but it seems like such an effort :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

*Massive Hug* I know the feeling. I really hope you're out of there soon! Are you allowed visitors?
Original post by I love shopping
*Massive Hug* I know the feeling. I really hope you're out of there soon! Are you allowed visitors?

Are you new here? If so, welcome! :hugs:
Are you new here? If so, welcome! :hugs:

I've been lurking for a while, but I decided to post for the first time today :smile:

Latest