The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
Wish I could :moon:

Glad you got it sorted! Woo, sounds like something you'll be great at!

What's stopping you? :tongue:

Thanks. :smile:

Original post by ScaryScience
Aww, well I'm really glad that you feel like I helped in some kind of way :blush: :hugs:

You've helped tons! :jumphug:
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hello, been following this thread for a while but never posted anything, so yay! this is my first post here :biggrin:
Original post by superwolf

Money :frown: well lack of it, need to work for a while till I'll have enough saved to afford trains. Hopefully will be manageable in a couple of months though! And once I have a flat in Aberdeen you'd can come visit me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by timetoopenup
Hello, been following this thread for a while but never posted anything, so yay! this is my first post here :biggrin:

:hi: Welcome!

Original post by Odd socks
Money :frown: well lack of it, need to work for a while till I'll have enough saved to afford trains. Hopefully will be manageable in a couple of months though! And once I have a flat in Aberdeen you'd can come visit me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done and done!
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by timetoopenup

Welcome :biggrin: Nice to have you here! I'm Shan, the yodelling goatherd :musicus:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 387
Thanks. :smile: I'm getting more and more set on occupational therapy, and my mum's going to get me a bit of observation/work experience up in Edinburgh, so I'm hoping that I'll be even more enthusiastic after that!

Ooh that sounds really cool. I hope you get everything sorted and go for it! :hugs: You'd be really good at it I think. Always very supportive and kind :yes:
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Ooh that sounds really cool. I hope you get everything sorted and go for it! :hugs: You'd be really good at it I think. Always very supportive and kind :yes:

Thanks, my mum's going to speak to people at work tomorrow and hopefully sort something out. :smile: I think this might actually be a job I want to do! :woo:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Welcome :biggrin: Nice to have you here! I'm Shan, the yodelling goatherd :musicus:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

My work here is done! :h: :hat2: :lovehug:

Aw well I'm glad :colondollar: I wish you all the luck in the world for it, you'll be absolutely amazing :yes:
curled up in corner of bed weeping for no apparent reason. so exhausted with life in every possible way. friend is meant to be coming to see me tomorrow and shes arriving at 9:30am. shes got a train home about 6pm. it is the absolutely last thing I want right now, couldn't think of anything worse. and we're not amazingly close, so it's hard work to be normal for that period of time. I just cant. not one part of me can do this :emo:
Original post by PandaWho
It depends on their reaction, but i dont know, im scaring myself with how ill i am currently. :s-smilie:

Maybe leave it for now if you're not sure then :hugs: They'll still be there to add and what not when in a better mood/if you decide to :smile:
Hope you feel better soon :frown: :console:
Tried to post when this new thread was created but it wouldn't let me on my phone :frown:

But now it's letting me :lol:

How's everyone? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a bit of work done, though did questions for the modules I don't like and sort of confirmed that I'm going to suck at them :s-smilie: (and they're both 2 of the 4 core modules that we have to pass)
Done next to nothing today though overall :frown:

Spoiler

Not sure what to do tomorrow at all. Do I hide in my room like a mouse all day, or do I attempt to sneak out when I hear flatmates going somewhere or something :s-smilie: :sad: :hide:
I had a fairly disastrous meet up with my friends (massive misunderstanding, but is all sorted now!), and been manically deciding What To Do With My Life (be an occupational therapist! :dance:).

Thanks. :smile: I'm getting more and more set on occupational therapy, and my mum's going to get me a bit of observation/work experience up in Edinburgh, so I'm hoping that I'll be even more enthusiastic after that!

I am gooooood, busy sorting my life out! You?

ScaryScience you are perfect and may have just changed my life! :lovehug:

:hugs: Any better now?

Maybe try and write out a weekly budget for yourself?

I'm all winky, blinky and twitchy. Doctors trip soon I think :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
curled up in corner of bed weeping for no apparent reason. so exhausted with life in every possible way. friend is meant to be coming to see me tomorrow and shes arriving at 9:30am. shes got a train home about 6pm. it is the absolutely last thing I want right now, couldn't think of anything worse. and we're not amazingly close, so it's hard work to be normal for that period of time. I just cant. not one part of me can do this :emo:

:console: Does she know about MH stuff? Could you send her off into town for a bit and have a nap or something in the middle of it? Just to get some time alone to recoup and stuff? I know that it's really hard work to talk to someone for that long but you can do it :hugs: Will be nice to see someone, still? :redface: :lovehug:

Original post by bubble999
Tried to post when this new thread was created but it wouldn't let me on my phone :frown:

But now it's letting me :lol:

How's everyone? :hugs:

:hi: Same here - on the night it was made, anyway :colondollar: Kept refreshing the mental health subforum :tongue:

I'm rubbish but oh well :s-smilie: Might try and relax in a bit/watch some star wars :tongue: then bed :colondollar:
How're you? :hugs:
Trying to cry silently is so hard, i just want to sob :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, my mum's going to speak to people at work tomorrow and hopefully sort something out. :smile: I think this might actually be a job I want to do! :woo:

Sounds good. I'm coming to realise I'm not that good at my job and I don't like it that much.

Latest