The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIII

Scroll to see replies

Not in a good place at the moment. I'm at home and back to pretty much zero friends again. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
my friends worked out if i get 50% on my placement ill graduate with 52% which is a 2.2 :yep:

Dude, you'll get more than 50, I know you will!

He was absolutely lovely! I almost exploded from the awwing.

Original post by Odd socks
Omg puppy puppy puppy :excited:

What breed is he?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's a westie :biggrin:

Original post by superwolf
AWESOME!!! Tell her we're all amazingly proud of her! :h:

Totally doable! :hugs:

:hugs: Do what's best for you. :smile:

I think thinking of it as a craphole probably isn't going to make you feel any better about living there. :tongue: Maybe get out and do a bit more exploring, and try and find something positive to do? :smile:

:frown: I don't know what I'd do without caffeine! :tongue:

Hope you're feeling better today, and I'm glad your girlfriend helped calm you down. :smile:

:sexface:

Just want to affirm the awesomeness of Duckie and others' advice. :h:

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA SEE THE PUPPY

And you can! He's here:

rsz_10506578_10154250302480487_8833112122793789152_o.jpg

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
ARGH, PRSOM :mad:

That's fantastic news :ahee:

Managed to sleep after 4am. SO tired :emo: Hope you are OK? :console:

Always PRSOM until the end of time. He was too cute. I smell like puppy now though and I'm sleepy from being too excited last night. Have to wait until tomorrow to pick him up so I won't sleep tonight either or afterwards because of all of the crying he's gonna do :frown:

gahhhhhh yeyyyy puppys are deffinately good for you :yep:

i hope so! my friend has worked out that if i get 50% in my placement then i should graduate with a 2.2 :biggrin:

i wouldnt use them personally as i dont trust sites like that, i have people to help edit and proof read for me that wont get anyone thinking iv cheated, id rather be safe than sorry, also i have NO money.

50% is totes doable so good luck with it! And yup, definitely a medicinal puppy :biggrin:

Original post by bubble999
It's fab :smile: Yeah, trying to relax, but it's hard :tongue: I hope things get better :hugs:

Me wants :colone:

Please don't eat my puppy kthnx.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ParadoxSocks

Please don't eat my puppy kthnx.

Who said anything about eat? :lolwut: But cuddle them :h:
Original post by .snowflake.
Dude, you'll get more than 50, I know you will!

doubt ill get enough to get a 2.1 but im not aiming for a 2.1

i could have POSSIBLY got one if id have done for other essay for a module (lecturer said it was best for my health if i didnt do it as id passed the module anyway) and if id have claimed extenuating for my dissertation
doubt ill get enough to get a 2.1 but im not aiming for a 2.1

i could have POSSIBLY got one if id have done for other essay for a module (lecturer said it was best for my health if i didnt do it as id passed the module anyway) and if id have claimed extenuating for my dissertation

You might surprise yourself! Does a 2:2 mean you can do the thing afterwards that you want to do?
:puppyeyes:

So cute!
I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to throw up. :frown:
50% is totes doable so good luck with it! And yup, definitely a medicinal puppy :biggrin:

yeah i CAN do this and i CAN get a 2.2 its not out of reach AT all and everyone can be proud of me :smile:

Original post by .snowflake.
You might surprise yourself! Does a 2:2 mean you can do the thing afterwards that you want to do?

just worked out by my mates workings that to get a 2.1 id need to get 90% on my placement, which lets be honest is impossible. i think my highest grade is 64% and that was a grade which i got by a 3 way negotiation and my placement supervisor loved me so was fighting for a 70% hahahaha
not feeling too good :frown:
Original post by ScaryScience
not feeling too good :frown:

:hugs: What's up?
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: What's up?

just feeling really low. and have some weird kind of 'presence' in my head. it's a bit weird. as though someone is watching me but just staying silent :/
just feeling really low. and have some weird kind of 'presence' in my head. it's a bit weird. as though someone is watching me but just staying silent :/

:console: Maybe you need something to make a bit of noise and distract you? So talk to someone/put on some music or a movie/listen to an audiobook or podcast?

:hugs:

superwolfs suggestions are good :yep:
Original post by bubble999
Who said anything about eat? :lolwut: But cuddle them :h:

That was a pretty sinister looking emoticon for wanting to cuddle the puppy :tongue:

You may cuddle obvs.

I can't wait until tomorrow. It's killing me already to not have him!
Hey everyone :smile: how are you? :smile: Just been really busy recently :ninja: finished uni just over a week ago, I got 68% for the year :woo: really happy with that. Otherwise, things are kinda o.k. actually, although I do find myself missing living out sometimes :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by avhhs
Hey everyone :smile: how are you? :smile: Just been really busy recently :ninja: finished uni just over a week ago, I got 68% for the year :woo: really happy with that. Otherwise, things are kinda o.k. actually, although I do find myself missing living out sometimes :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

68% is amazing you should deffinately be proud of yourself!

just think second year you usually get a longer tennancy :yep:
Original post by avhhs

Posted from TSR Mobile

68% is really great, well done. :smile:
That was a pretty sinister looking emoticon for wanting to cuddle the puppy :tongue:

You may cuddle obvs.

I can't wait until tomorrow. It's killing me already to not have him!

Hmm, agreed :wink:

Awwww, I want a pet. I've never been allowed and even moving out in September won't make a difference as uni halls won't allow them :sad: oh well, I'll get one in a few years and it'll be all mine :biggrin:

N'aaww, you shall have him soon :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest