Original post by PandaWho
Found my black yarn :woo:
Have new needles and yarn :biggrin:
And my graze box arrived!
And i have 2 wardrobe things :woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

WOO on all fronts! :five:

Original post by ScaryScience
went to an emergency GP appointment. he was nice and calming, and he told me that he was sorry that things have been so hard. which I appreciate, cause sometimes it's nice just to have that bit of acknowledgement that things are just horrendously ****. not feeling good, but am not hysterical any more. head is banging though

Glad the GP was soothing and stuff, you deserve a bit of understanding! :hugs:

That reminds me, getting my mum to buy wool and needles for me on Thursday. She's going to teach me the basics :excited:

:excited: YAY FOR KNITTING!
Original post by ParadoxSocks
Somehow you give the best virtual hugs. Is that even possible? I'm glad you're feeling more stable!

I do give very good hugs, if I may say so! Tiz coz I'm nice and squishy :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are genuinely one of the loveliest people on tsr and that deserves recognised :smile:
Throwing up is the worst invention ever! It shouldnt exist!
I dmand it be banished:fuhrurer:

Posted from TSR Mobile

THIS.
Original post by medbh4805
:hugs: I'm sorry it's doing that to you. What would be the alternative for you?

I have no idea. When I saw the GP this morning, she kind of didn't let me get a word in edgeways, so I couldn't mention last nights flashbacks, or the horrific nausea that means

tw: ED/ weight loss

Spoiler

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's our combined squishy that makes them so brilliant :biggrin:
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
You are genuinely one of the loveliest people on tsr and that deserves recognised :smile:

:o: :colondollar: :o:

Original post by ParadoxSocks
I think it's our combined squishy that makes them so brilliant :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Squishiness ftw! :woo:
Reply 1387
Thought I'd check in and make sure everyone's doing okay :smile: :hugs: to anyone and everyone who needs them - also my PM is always open if you want a chat

Feeling a bit... Not really sure how I feel right now. I started my spider therapy today and it's left me feeling like I have them crawling all over me, it's actually pretty horrible :frown:. Feeling very restless because of that so today hasn't been productive at all. Want to run away and go on holiday somewhere spider free :daydreaming:. Might use my completely unproductive day to make a new TSR account and start procrastinating on here some more
Original post by superwolf
WOO on all fronts! :five:

Glad the GP was soothing and stuff, you deserve a bit of understanding! :hugs:

:excited: YAY FOR KNITTING!

Thanks hun :hugs:
Original post by Sarah'
Thought I'd check in and make sure everyone's doing okay :smile: :hugs: to anyone and everyone who needs them - also my PM is always open if you want a chat

Feeling a bit... Not really sure how I feel right now. I started my spider therapy today and it's left me feeling like I have them crawling all over me, it's actually pretty horrible :frown:. Feeling very restless because of that so today hasn't been productive at all. Want to run away and go on holiday somewhere spider free :daydreaming:. Might use my completely unproductive day to make a new TSR account and start procrastinating on here some more

I hope the therapy helps. It's a very interesting process.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in a much better place than I was last night:smile: thanks for caring guys.
Does anyone have any tips in taking fluoxetine? I've heard they affect your driving awareness, is this true even if you usually take them at night? I have to drive to get to my job...
That reminds me, getting my mum to buy wool and needles for me on Thursday. She's going to teach me the basics :excited:

Yeyyyy :biggrin:
Ill send you the really easy link of step by step guides to doing different things, so if you want you can hide in your room and do it when you cant sleep :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sarah'

My flats spider free :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone have any tips in taking fluoxetine? I've heard they affect your driving awareness, is this true even if you usually take them at night? I have to drive to get to my job...

Check with your doctor/GP about whether you can drive while taking the medication. :smile:
Everything seems nice and peaceful here this evening :h:
Original post by Anonymous

they can make you feel a bit sleepy at first, so i'd start by taking them before bed. If you find you can't/ stop being able to sleep through the night, take them when you get up instead :smile:
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Everything seems nice and peaceful here this evening :h:

No silly trolls we can pounce on tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

*pounces on Panda instead*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1398
My flats spider free :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good thing I get to escape to your flat in a couple of days then! :tongue: I promise I will TRY my best to bring less clothes... no promises though :ninja:. We can have girly painting nails and outfit choosing :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo:

Latest