The Student Room Group

AQA - A2 Law - June 2014

Scroll to see replies

I was just wondering how everyone found the unit 4 exam the concept questions were nice also I did scenario 2 but I got did the first question fine but struggled with the second as to what to write hopefully I have done ok
Original post by crazyfi621
I was just wondering how everyone found the unit 4 exam the concept questions were nice also I did scenario 2 but I got did the first question fine but struggled with the second as to what to write hopefully I have done ok

Yeah second was definitely hard in the timing aspect anyway- content wise I put fraud s2 theft hinks burglary conditional intent etc managed to get nice meaning of building using b and s v leathley and Norfolk constabulary vs seekings and Gould
Original post by neal95
Yeah second was definitely hard in the timing aspect anyway- content wise I put fraud s2 theft hinks burglary conditional intent etc managed to get nice meaning of building using b and s v leathley and Norfolk constabulary vs seekings and Gould

I thought the second was hard yeah I also put burglary and fraud but I also talked about theft in refence to the burlary but I'm not sure that is correct but hopefully I get credited for it
Original post by crazyfi621
I thought the second was hard yeah I also put burglary and fraud but I also talked about theft in refence to the burlary but I'm not sure that is correct but hopefully I get credited for it

Yh I mentioned theft too as I think it was a completed theft on the watch even though they did not take it as all the elements were complete at one point or another
Original post by Fortune36
Helen suffered from a personality disorder, with symptoms including loss of temper and
aggression when under stress. For a few months, her partner, Ian, had behaved in an
unpleasant and violent way towards her and had provided little money for household
expenses. Helen believed that Ian was in a relationship with another woman. That
belief was strengthened when she listened to a voicemail from a woman on his phone,
saying how wonderful he had been last weekend. When she confronted him about it,
he laughed scornfully and told her that the woman was a friend who was thanking him
for lending her a large amount of money. When Ian went to bed, he threatened to beat
Helen up the next morning if she did not leave the house and go to stay with her mother.
About an hour later, when Ian was asleep, Helen lit a powerful firework, which she had
bought a few days earlier, and threw it into the bedroom. When the firework exploded,
it caused a fire which developed very quickly. Ian was unable to escape and died in the
blaze.

What exam paper / year is this question from please?
how would you answer this question fully? im struggling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending