The Student Room Group

Cornwall College Newquay?

Hi! Is anyone here going to Newquay in September? I'm going to be doing the Animal Behaviour and Psychology course. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,
I will be! I am studying FdSc Surf Science :smile:
I'm going to be studying Wildlife media and education there :smile:
Reply 3
Hey, I am also going to be studying the Wildlife Media and Education course! Have you sorted out your accommodation?
Reply 4
I'm going, Surf Science and Technology :P Excited
Reply 5
Original post by OrcaLover
Hi! Is anyone here going to Newquay in September? I'm going to be doing the Animal Behaviour and Psychology course. :smile:

Hi! I am :smile: I'm going to be doing the Animal Behaviour & Psychology too! exciting it's getting so close! :smile:
Reply 6
It is :smile: Have you got any accommodation sorted? I know there is a list of providers you can download from the college's website.
Reply 7
I have! I'm staying in a house on edgecombe avenue :smile: have you sorted yours out yet?
Reply 8
Original post by lauraa (:
I have! I'm staying in a house on edgecombe avenue :smile: have you sorted yours out yet?

Number 12? If so, me too :P
Reply 9
Original post by H159
Number 12? If so, me too :P

Noo it's not :frown: it's number 52! or 53 i can't remember haha :tongue: it's like right opposite the college! is yours near the college too? :smile:
Reply 10
Yeah, Just up the road :smile: not too far away :P
Original post by H159
Yeah, Just up the road :smile: not too far away :P

awesomeee! also is it just me or is there hardly anything about newquay/ the college on here? haha :s-smilie:
Reply 12
Very, Very little yeah :/
Original post by H159
Very, Very little yeah :/

it SUCKS. guess it's because it's a small college :/ me and my friend are kinda nervous haha we wanted to know what it's like! are you going alone or with people you know?
Original post by Catlover366
The lecturers are really friendly and understanding, and all students are really kind too, some of my friends who were in my tutor group during college our also continuing on to HE to study the Animal Behaviour and physiology and the zoological conservation course. The learning centre staff are amazing at helping you with any issues you may have from technology to your studies and any free time you have you can go to the learning centre and work or walk down to the zoo, Bluereef aquarium, beaches or into town :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

sounds great, thanks :smile: do you know if theres a freshers week? cus it's such as small place... :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by lauraa (:
it SUCKS. guess it's because it's a small college :/ me and my friend are kinda nervous haha we wanted to know what it's like! are you going alone or with people you know?

Alone, but I have been going there on holiday every year since I was 6 ish so It's like a home from home.
Reply 16
Use this for information/meeting people before you go, everyone's very friendly!
Reply 17
I'm moving into Tolcarne rd

I'm so excited! Went to one of the taster days and newquay is beautiful!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
Any fellow geeks going? haha All I need is a friend who watches Supernatural :P
Reply 19
Hiya, I'm going to be studying zoological conservation at Newquay. Has anyone received their start date and stuff yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending