The Student Room Group

ISIS in Iraq megathread

Scroll to see replies

Interesting how brothers have ilm ul gheib concerning ISIS until the moment something bad is said about them.

Seems like a large waste of time.

On a side note, an interesting talk!

Original post by Ganhad
why i needed to clarify since it was a misunderstanding.

I knew it was a misunderstanding when i posted.
Original post by killa78
Interesting how brothers have ilm ul gheib concerning ISIS until the moment something bad is said about them.

Seems like a large waste of time.

On a side note, an interesting talk!

wow that was amazing damn i think ill absorb that talk .
Reply 1383
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
No it isn't.

Considering the preconceived notions and fatigue, I can slightly understand if he misread.

Allahu a'lam. I'm just glad he took back that mass takfeer.

Also, I bought Ali Muhammad al Sallabi's book on your recommendation. Better be worth it akh. :colone:
Original post by Reform
Considering the preconceived notions and fatigue, I can slightly understand if he misread.

Allahu a'lam. I'm just glad he took back that mass takfeer.

Also, I bought Ali Muhammad al Sallabi's book on your recommendation. Better be worth it akh. :colone:

Misread multiple times? When talking about takfeer there is no space to misread. This issue is weighty.

All of them are good! Which bio?
Reply 1385
Misread multiple times? When talking about takfeer there is no space to misread. This issue is weighty.

All of them are good! Which bio?

Yeah, I guess you're right.

I bought the bio of Abu Bakr (RadiAllahu anhu). I'm trying to go chronologically so if / when I finish his seerah, I'll move on to Umar (RadiAllahu anhu) and so on...
Original post by Reform
Yeah, I guess you're right.

I bought the bio of Abu Bakr (RadiAllahu anhu). I'm trying to go chronologically so if / when I finish his seerah, I'll move on to Umar (RadiAllahu anhu) and so on...

Nice. The first one of his i read was Salah ud deen. Is till really need to read Umar Ibn Abdul Aziz.
Reply 1387
Nice. The first one of his i read was Salah ud deen. Is till really need to read Umar Ibn Abdul Aziz.

Have you read the rest akhi?

Also, have you read milestones (by Sayyid Qutb) ? I would definitely recommend it if you haven't.

One Salafi brother caught me with it though so I think I'm getting refuted any day now :frown:

Also, Moazzem begg's book on life in Guantanamo ? Really deep book. I actually googled every name he mentioned just to see their stories. Some brothers have been there for years because of not appealing (took the stance of not using a system that isn't Sharia) whereas others were more lax.
Original post by Reform
Have you read the rest akhi?

Also, have you read milestones (by Sayyid Qutb) ? I would definitely recommend it if you haven't.

One Salafi brother caught me with it though so I think I'm getting refuted any day now :frown:

Also, Moazzem begg's book on life in Guantanamo ? Really deep book. I actually googled every name he mentioned just to see their stories. Some brothers have been there for years because of not appealing (took the stance of not using a system that isn't Sharia) whereas others were more lax.

Most not all.

Yup, i plan to read it again soon though as when i read it before i didn't have quite the same mentality as i have now. Looool, just say you wanted to see his deviance for yourself.

Nope, It's on my ever growing list though, I still need to read mullah zaeef's my life with the Taliban too.
Reply 1389

Original post by Reform

Are you guys pro-Palestine or pro-Israel?

Why is it that over 10,000 ISIS members travel to Iraq/Syria to kill Shia, when just across border is Israel who is the greater enemy?
If you think about it, Muslims are killing Muslims which means there are less Muslim people in the world. Is this really a bad thing? I'd rather them be killing their own people than go into England and America.
Original post by aka r
Are you guys pro-Palestine or pro-Israel?

Why is it that over 10,000 ISIS members travel to Iraq/Syria to kill Shia, when just across border is Israel who is the greater enemy?

Dunno. why?
Reply 1392
Original post by ArrogantGenius
If you think about it, Muslims are killing Muslims which means there are less Muslim people in the world. Is this really a bad thing? I'd rather them be killing their own people than go into England and America.

no you got it wrong, terrorist wahabi are killing shia, soon all wahabis and shia are dead, us peaceful muslims will remain
Original post by aka r
no you got it wrong, terrorist wahabi are killing shia, soon all wahabis and shia are dead, us peaceful muslims will remain

There have been terrorism acts of Shias as well in the past.
Reply 1394
Dunno. why?

ok lool how does it feel to have this guy as your caliph XD

Reply 1395
There have been terrorism acts of Shias as well in the past.

i dont really care, i just want these sects to kill each other off, would make the world a better place for everyone
Original post by aka r
i dont really care, i just want these sects to kill each other off, would make the world a better place for everyone

Sunnis aren't any good either.
Reply 1397
Sunnis aren't any good either.

they arnt sunni they are wahabis salafis, they call themselves sunni, but its debatable if they are even muslims after seeing their actions

[video="youtube;6UQSlFgx0Eg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UQSlFgx0Eg[/video]
Original post by aka r
they arnt sunni they are wahabis salafis, they call themselves sunni, but its debatable if they are even muslims after seeing their actions

[video="youtube;6UQSlFgx0Eg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UQSlFgx0Eg[/video]

Can we just have no Muslims in the world? :clap2:
Can we just have no Muslims in the world? :clap2:

Sorry to disappoint you.
We are here to stay, best way is for coexistence and peace not wanting eradication of each other:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending