The Student Room Group

Is this true?

A mate of mine said on facebook that the felt sorry for shy people, as they will miss out on so much. Would you say this is true? Will shy people miss out on so much ? please say that isn't !
Not really
Reply 2
Whats shy? Shy is in the eye of others. Shy? well its just different and part of the normal variation.
Reply 4
he's got a point I guess
Reply 5
Original post by whydoidothis
A mate of mine said on facebook that the felt sorry for shy people, as they will miss out on so much. Would you say this is true? Will shy people miss out on so much ? please say that isn't !

What you really mean is that you're the one in question... Shy people don't really miss out on much tbh.
Did they give any examples? I could say people who aren't shy miss out on the incredible conversations you can have with yourself because they're too busy making small talk with some stranger.
The problem is that a lot of 'outgoing' people fail to make a distinction between 'shy' and 'introverted'. Introversion is a part of your personality and has many perks and quirks that extraversion doesn't and visa versa. Ignore what people say on Facebook if it's bothering you, it's just an opinion. People declaring their opinions unprompted on Facebook, naaaaahh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Said shy people might not think they're missing out at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending