The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Jennens court + bcu !!

Anyone planning to go to Jennens be careful there stingy little beggars :P expensive charges at the end of year for the slightest bit of damage! (Blue tack marks) !! O_O

Its good, great location but Curzon is a bit more lax! There will be damages, especially if your a lively bunch, but they will nitpick, If you come to Jennens just be careful with handling the flat same with any other places but Jennens are fussy..seriously..savin you baare dollar!

And make sure you right literally eeeeeverything on your Inventory Form at the beginning say whats wrong with the flat...put anything down!! Not likely but can bite you at the end..

Never the less you'll have a sick time! :smile: Do your thing on broad street then venture out into Digbeth!! Your funds will undoubtedly go!! :/ But its worth it :P ...no save your money guys! :frown: Big up The Bakery, Flat 11 :wink: im gonna pop in some time next year :smile: lol

just a lil public service annoucement as im off to second year and no longer need my student room account! :P so 1st Years enjoy Birmingham is a waaaavey placce
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MattHarrison
Anyone planning to go to Jennens be careful there stingy little beggars :P expensive charges at the end of year for the slightest bit of damage! (Blue tack marks) !! O_O

Its good, great location but Curzon is a bit more lax! There will be damages, especially if your a lively bunch, but they will nitpick, If you come to Jennens just be careful with handling the flat same with any other places but Jennens are fussy..seriously..savin you baare dollar!

And make sure you right literally eeeeeverything on your Inventory Form at the beginning say whats wrong with the flat...put anything down!! Not likely but can bite you at the end..

Never the less you'll have a sick time! :smile: Do your thing on broad street then venture out into Digbeth!! Your funds will undoubtedly go!! :/ But its worth it :P ...no save your money guys! :frown: Big up The Bakery, Flat 11 :wink: im gonna pop in some time next year :smile: lol

just a lil public service annoucement as im off to second year and no longer need my student room account! :P so 1st Years enjoy Birmingham is a waaaavey placce

Sounds good and Im in Flat 11 for my 1st year soon :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I wouldn't bother going to Jennens or Curzon anyway, ridiculously expensive this year!
Original post by MattHarrison
x

Tell me about it, £250 because someone damaged the leather chair, which apparently warranted them buying a whole new one...
Stayed at heights for a lot cheaper this year and it's been a great place to live. Got mates who lived at jennens court, wasn't massively impressed with the accommodation. Only really significant positive in comparison were the double beds.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending