The Student Room Group

Anxiety exam tomorrow.Urgent advice!

I know I have become a victim of my own anxiety and worrying.I have an exam tomorrow but the whole day I have not been able to get out of my anxiety mindset.I feel so disheartened as i have all my notes i need to memories but i can't.

I hate that this anxiety has taken over my mind.I used to be so smart and focused and never used to worry this much.I don't know anythng for the exam and i will fail if i go in.I'm really struggling with take my mind of this anxiety, i'm so scared to tell my family if i have to defer my exams again.since this was a second attempt exam period, i will now have to sit my exams next year if i defer which will postpone my graduation till then.

I guess what I'm most worried about is not that i'll have to sit my exams next year but i find it hard to take mind of this worries.Therapy is helping very little (helped with y social anxiety abit) but not in practically managing my anxiety.On a daily basis i sit around with the same scenarios going on in my head and i feel like i'm going mad.In reality I know things are normal which makes me feel so stupid.

What do you think i should do?shall i defer till next year :frown:?i have not told my family i'm feeling this way again.

Quick Reply

Latest