The Student Room Group

2 A2's and 2 AS's

Hey sorry to bother you all but their is under a month till results day and I'm getting slightly paranoid.
I feel I have done quite well in my two A2's but I am fearing the worst for my 2AS's, my offer was 260 Ucas points or BCCC, I have secured a B already in one of my A2's and am confident I can get a C at least in my other one, if I don't get the required AS grades will I still be up for being accepted, also my school/sixth form is in special measures will this affect this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Your school's situation will have already been accounted for in your offer, but dependent on the university they may be prepared to be more lenient. No-one can tell you any more, really - whether a university is strict is dependent on the admissions department, who themselves don't even know on the day (if more people than expected have firmed and met their offer, they will be stricter; if fewer people firmed their offer, or many have missed it, they'll be much more willing to accept students who have missed their offer).
Original post by tory88
Your school's situation will have already been accounted for in your offer, but dependent on the university they may be prepared to be more lenient. No-one can tell you any more, really - whether a university is strict is dependent on the admissions department, who themselves don't even know on the day (if more people than expected have firmed and met their offer, they will be stricter; if fewer people firmed their offer, or many have missed it, they'll be much more willing to accept students who have missed their offer).

My offer I received didn't change from the original offer so maybe they will be lenient, I suppose I have to hope Nottingham Trent Uni are quite lenient. Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest