The Student Room Group

Predictions for 2024 aqa alevel economics

I know this is quite soon, or not. But does anyone have any idea as to what could come up in the papers for this years exams.
For macro, I was told that perhaps international trade and globalisation.
Has your teachers said anything in terms of predictions?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Honestly, I don't really have a clue, but I'm genuinely intrigued to hear what others are thinking rn as we are approaching Micro
Original post by chaw4nn
I know this is quite soon, or not. But does anyone have any idea as to what could come up in the papers for this years exams.
For macro, I was told that perhaps international trade and globalisation.
Has your teachers said anything in terms of predictions?

hi, so I'm a first year student at LSE, studying Economics and I understand how stressful this time was for me last year so I just want to come on here and offer my notes for Economics, from Theme 1 to Theme 4 as well as in-depth case studies for contextual references and even essay plans! If you're interested, please message - I would love to answer any questions you may have
Original post by stunning-individ
hi, so I'm a first year student at LSE, studying Economics and I understand how stressful this time was for me last year so I just want to come on here and offer my notes for Economics, from Theme 1 to Theme 4 as well as in-depth case studies for contextual references and even essay plans! If you're interested, please message - I would love to answer any questions you may have

Hey, that’ll be much appreciated, thanks! Now for some reason I can’t private message you, could you possibly share these with me please.
Reply 5

Hi, thank you for your reply, I appreciate that greatly. Can u message me please because idk how this app works lol
Sorry
Reply 6
Original post by Husssssss
Honestly, I don't really have a clue, but I'm genuinely intrigued to hear what others are thinking rn as we are approaching Micro

I think oligopoly
Poverty
Labour questions
So how governments can boost labour supply
Technological changes leading to new products
So vaccines or development of AI 🤷*♀️
Governments policies to reduce poverty
Gov failure.
Original post by Husssssss
Hey, that’ll be much appreciated, thanks! Now for some reason I can’t private message you, could you possibly share these with me please.

hi yes I am, I can't seem to private message you - but could you email me at [email protected] (not my actual email due to this being a public forum) - and I can send you a preview of each theme, the case studies document and we can discuss prices as well if you think they will help you (they're extremely affordable, don't worry - just being a uni student, need some extra cash x).
Original post by chaw4nn
Hi, thank you for your reply, I appreciate that greatly. Can u message me please because idk how this app works lol
Sorry

hi yes I am, I can't seem to private message you - but could you email me at [email protected] (not my actual email due to this being a public forum) - and I can send you a preview of each theme, the case studies document and we can discuss prices as well if you think they will help you (they're extremely affordable, don't worry - just being a uni student, need some extra cash x).
Reply 9

Yeh that makes sense but I have legit no money
But that’s completely fine
Thanks tho
Reply 10

Defo interested, please share
Reply 11

Hi, would be very grateful if you would be willing to provide some essays or essay plans as revision.

Quick Reply

Latest