The Student Room Group

AQA Leaked Papers

So apparently every AQA science paper so has been leaked 30 mins before.

I've found out a group making up of 1/5 of the chem students in my school have a snapchat groupchat where they all pay some instagram account for the papers.

These papers are apparently legit and they get them 1.5h before the exams.

As I dont have much evidence how can I go about getting more? I've raised this with my exams head and will file a proper report.

The best evidence I'd have is if AQA do proper detective work and catch the guy on IG - then theyd have all the messages and bank transfers but dont know how likely this is. I've heard they IP track and actually try hard to find these people.

Would my Exams Head at school be legally allowed to confiscate phones for evidence?

Anyways I've only got one uni offer for A*AA lol and even though everythings going well I want to increase my chances so getting rid of some cheaters would help. Any advice is appreciated
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by user8937264980
So apparently every AQA science paper so has been leaked 30 mins before.

I've found out a group making up of 1/5 of the chem students in my school have a snapchat groupchat where they all pay some instagram account for the papers.

These papers are apparently legit and they get them 1.5h before the exams.

As I dont have much evidence how can I go about getting more? I've raised this with my exams head and will file a proper report.

The best evidence I'd have is if AQA do proper detective work and catch the guy on IG - then theyd have all the messages and bank transfers but dont know how likely this is. I've heard they IP track and actually try hard to find these people.

Would my Exams Head at school be legally allowed to confiscate phones for evidence?

Anyways I've only got one uni offer for A*AA lol and even though everythings going well I want to increase my chances so getting rid of some cheaters would help. Any advice is appreciated

bros a snake😭
yeah wallahi on my soul i am snaking the **** out of them i need my a*. its a dog eat dog world they had minimal future prospects anyway
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 3
yeah wallahi on my soul i am snaking the **** out of them i need my a*. its a dog eat dog world they had minimal future prospects anyway

Bro run the ig

yeah just report them to ur head of 6th form and report the account. Honestly they're usually fake papers though - had a friend who bought sum last year for like £100 somthing and they go to the exam hall to see it wasn't even the correct paper.
Karmas a b***h

Latest