The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Roehampton fresherssss!

HELLO! :smile:

My name is Oyinda, nice to meet you! *Virtual/Cyber handshake*

I am a 22 year old female fresher! *Covers eyes* I have a confirmed place to study a BSc in Biological Science. I wont be staying on campus because I have my own flat in London but I'd really REALLY really like to meet new people, make friends etcetera.

-So if your a Roehampton fresher studying Life sciences or better still studying anything at Roehampton holla at your girl LOL, no seriously lets get networking!!

Peace <3 x!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bigyindz

I am a 22 year old female fresher! *Covers eyes* I have a confirmed place to study a BSc in Biological Science. I wont be staying on campus because I have my own flat in London but I'd really REALLY really like to meet new people, make friends etcetera.

-So if your a Roehampton fresher studying Life sciences or better still studying anything at Roehampton holla at your girl LOL, no seriously lets get networking!!

Peace <3 x!

Heya, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see and reply. :smile:

You should also check out the new connect pages to find other people who have applied for the same courses as you! :biggrin:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Original post by Bigyindz

Peace <3 x!

Hi there Oyinda, I'm Izzy!

I'm going to be studying History at Roehampton, but it would still be great to get to know you! I've seen you on the Freshers Facebook page too, so I thought this was even more of an excuse to drop by and say hello! :smile:

So, hello! :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by izzyausten
Hi there Oyinda, I'm Izzy!

I'm going to be studying History at Roehampton, but it would still be great to get to know you! I've seen you on the Freshers Facebook page too, so I thought this was even more of an excuse to drop by and say hello! :smile:

So, hello! :tongue:

HEYYY GIRL!!

Izzy, i like that name. Short for?
Nice to meet you though! Have you brought your freshers wrist band, they went on sale today.. x
Hi again!

Thanks, it's short for Isabelle, but no one ever calls me that :wink: It's either 'Izzy' or 'Iz'.

I've been looking at the Freshers line up and will probably buy one later today; I'm not a huge clubbing fan so at first I was debating whether or not it was worth getting one, but I think I'm going to go ahead and purchase one.

What about you? :smile:
Reply 5
Hi again!

Thanks, it's short for Isabelle, but no one ever calls me that :wink: It's either 'Izzy' or 'Iz'.

I've been looking at the Freshers line up and will probably buy one later today; I'm not a huge clubbing fan so at first I was debating whether or not it was worth getting one, but I think I'm going to go ahead and purchase one.

What about you? :smile:

Hahha, I might slip up and call you Isabelle though now you've told me!!

I've purchased one so I say you do too! I'm not a huge clubbing fan neither but I really wana throw myself in so I can meet people esp that I'm not on campus. But hey freshers week isn't just about clubs and trust me there will be loads of other people on the same page as you!
Its £50 but its worth it esp for the exclusive access of Thorpe park!! That is going to be off the hook.

Message me on Facebook, add me or something!! :smile:
Hi guys! Have you got your room offers through yet? I'm assuming you're both on the main campus? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rockchicsocks
Hi guys! Have you got your room offers through yet? I'm assuming you're both on the main campus? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi!

I study and have lectures on the main campus, but I preferred the Whitelands accommodation so went for that instead. I've got the confirmation email, so I got into that, which I'm very chuffed about!

How about you?

(and nice to meet you, I'm Izzy :biggrin:)
Hi!

I study and have lectures on the main campus, but I preferred the Whitelands accommodation so went for that instead. I've got the confirmation email, so I got into that, which I'm very chuffed about!

How about you?

(and nice to meet you, I'm Izzy :biggrin:)

Hi Izzy :biggrin:

Lovely to meet you too!

I'm studying Psychology so all my lectures will be at Whitelands, and I got my accommodation email earlier to say I'm staying at Whitelands D4J :-) I don't suppose you're in Durham block are you? :biggrin:

Are you going to get the Freshers wristband?

Nicole x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone!

I'm Beaulieu (like the motor museum -_-) and I'm gonna be studying Zoology! :smile: I won't be staying on campus either, i'm living at home and i'm 20 and suuuuuper nervous about starting in sept, ahhhh!! :biggrin:
Hey guys,

I hope you all got decent results today. I'm studying at Roehampton in September and I'm at southlands, not what I wanted but I'm just excited to get to uni now! would be interested to find others in southlands.
Reply 11
Hiyaaaa!
I'm doing English there and I honestly know no one at Roehampton, so i need to get a move on! You guys seem nice so thought i'd say hi :smile:

Jan x
Original post by AvadaKedavra13
Hey everyone!

I'm Beaulieu (like the motor museum -_-) and I'm gonna be studying Zoology! :smile: I won't be staying on campus either, i'm living at home and i'm 20 and suuuuuper nervous about starting in sept, ahhhh!! :biggrin:

hello, i got an offer from roehampton for biological sciences, i am nervous too, do you live far? i am worried about the travelling i live in london which is quite far!
Reply 13
Helloooo! I'm Henry!
I got an offer to study French and Journalism at Roehampton! :smile: Don't know anyone there, so I thought it would be nice to chat and get to know a few people before the start in September!
Original post by TheGameOfScience
hello, i got an offer from roehampton for biological sciences, i am nervous too, do you live far? i am worried about the travelling i live in london which is quite far!

I might swap to biological sciences at some point but i'm not sure yet :s-smilie: yeah I live in Dorking, Surrey and i'll be driving in everyday :smile: what part of london? it shouldn't be too bad! :biggrin:
Original post by Henrisk
Helloooo! I'm Henry!
I got an offer to study French and Journalism at Roehampton! :smile: Don't know anyone there, so I thought it would be nice to chat and get to know a few people before the start in September!

Hey Henry!! :biggrin: I won't know anyone either so atleast you aren't alone in that ^.^
Original post by jananiy
Hiyaaaa!
I'm doing English there and I honestly know no one at Roehampton, so i need to get a move on! You guys seem nice so thought i'd say hi :smile:

Jan x

Hey Jan! :biggrin: Don't worry I don't know anyone either! :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by TheGameOfScience

Finaly someone else is on my course.. I'm not on campus too and will be coming from London!!
-Nice to meet you x
Reply 18
Original post by AvadaKedavra13
I might swap to biological sciences at some point but i'm not sure yet :s-smilie: yeah I live in Dorking, Surrey and i'll be driving in everyday :smile: what part of london? it shouldn't be too bad! :biggrin:

I'm doing bio science and living in east london. What did u initially apply for?
Anyone in moving into Shaw in september ?? !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending