The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Roehampton University

For everyone who studied at Roehampton University at a postgraduate level, how did you find it? And did it help you progress in your career?
Original post by Lion17
For everyone who studied at Roehampton University at a postgraduate level, how did you find it? And did it help you progress in your career?

The number of people who could feasibly answer this is quite low and may not be active on this website. :redface:

If you tell us a little bit about your situation the rest of us may be able to advise somewhat?
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Yes, of course, forgive me. I'm planning to study Computing at the University of Roehampton next fall intake at a postgraduate level. A conversion Master's if I might add so no previous experience or knowledge in the field is required. Will I hold a good Msc degree if I complete my studies there? Is Roehampton good at teaching computer science topics at a postgraduate level? That is my question and to whosoever answers it I thank you very much for your time.
Original post by Lion17
Yes, of course, forgive me. I'm planning to study Computing at the University of Roehampton next fall intake at a postgraduate level. A conversion Master's if I might add so no previous experience or knowledge in the field is required. Will I hold a good Msc degree if I complete my studies there? Is Roehampton good at teaching computer science topics at a postgraduate level? That is my question and to whosoever answers it I thank you very much for your time.

Ah okay, so you're doing a conversion masters in computing at Roehampton and you want to know people's experiences of studying at the university?

I'll move your thread into the university of roehampton forum where hopefully you may be able to get some more replies. :colondollar:
Reply 4
Original post by 04MR17
Ah okay, so you're doing a conversion masters in computing at Roehampton and you want to know people's experiences of studying at the university?

I'll move your thread into the university of roehampton forum where hopefully you may be able to get some more replies. :colondollar:

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending