The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

is Roehampton good for law?

Hi i will go to uk next year as an oversea student.
Roehampton is much cheaper than other universities, so is it good or not for law
Original post by Anonymous
Hi i will go to uk next year as an oversea student.
Roehampton is much cheaper than other universities, so is it good or not for law

Hi there,

I currently study at roehampton and i'd say that this uni is good for law due to its long teaching history and the amount of support and guidance you get from tutors. I don't know why you said that roehampton is cheaper for law as it doesn't correlate to anything
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by lalenemalik1998
Hi there,

I currently study at roehampton and i'd say that this uni is good for law due to its long teaching history and the amount of support and guidance you get from tutors. I don't know why you said that roehampton is cheaper for law as it doesn't correlate to anything

Thanks for your answer
About price my advisor told me top universities are like Queen Mary, kings,UCL, starts around 25K pounds per year so I thought something can be wrong about Roehampton
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for your answer
About price my advisor told me top universities are like Queen Mary, kings,UCL, starts around 25K pounds per year so I thought something can be wrong about Roehampton

Hi, since a year passed from your question, i want to know if it’s good ))) cause I’m planning to come to Roehampton from this September and study law.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending