The Student Room Group

Coventry University Housemate Wanted

Hi i'm a Coventry university student and I'm looking for a roommate. I live in a 3 bedroom house with my twin sister who also attends Coventry uni, our house is literally a 5 minute walk to campus, and a short distance to the train station and walking distance to the shopping center. The house is fully furnished and has three double bedrooms, each with a bed,desk and wardrobe, the house has just been refurbished so everything is brand new, the bed, the carpet, sofas, even the front door and tiles are new. My sister and I are tidy fun loving sociable people. The room available to rent is a double room with a bed desk and wardrobe for £275 per month if you are interested or want more information call me on 07535176377 :smile:
Reply 1
Hi im interested. Id like to have a few more details. I'll be coming in this sept. Hardly in less than a month. Is it still available? Could you pm or email me please?
Reply 2
Original post by LolaJay
Hi i'm a Coventry university student and I'm looking for a roommate. I live in a 3 bedroom house with my twin sister who also attends Coventry uni, our house is literally a 5 minute walk to campus, and a short distance to the train station and walking distance to the shopping center. The house is fully furnished and has three double bedrooms, each with a bed,desk and wardrobe, the house has just been refurbished so everything is brand new, the bed, the carpet, sofas, even the front door and tiles are new. My sister and I are tidy fun loving sociable people. The room available to rent is a double room with a bed desk and wardrobe for £275 per month if you are interested or want more information call me on 07535176377 :smile:

If it's still available I am interested
Reply 3
Hello,

I am Rajeev from India. I am coming to Coventry in January 2016. Is your room still available? Will you accommodate a male? Where exactly is the house located?
If it is available can you please send me some pictures through email? [email protected] is my mail.
Regards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending