This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Just got back from doctors.
Got two medications.
Original post by tasha96
Nope nope nope. :nah:

You're far to awesome to be feeling as bad as you are. :frown: I'm sorry you're hurting lovely. :hugs:

Nobody hates you (certainly not on here!)- you're brilliant. :yep: And I wouldn't just say that! You dont have a bad word to say about anyone, and you always manage to make me smile, no matter how **** I'm feeling. You're not a failure or a disapointment AT ALL. You didn't manage the exam because you're not well. That's no reflection on you as a person or your commitment or brains or anything else. You're not well hun- try to think of what you'd think/say to someone else in your position? :smile: :hugs: If they had flu or something you wouldn't expect them to be able to sit the exam! It's just the same. :yes:

Original post by Meaty_man
Anyone worthwhile isn't going to hate you for problems that aren't your fault :console: Do the uni know about your problems? If so they definitely will be more lenient.

If your neck worries you a lot, perhaps you could wear a scarf? Or even a hoodie if it gives you the confidence you need.

You sound like you're in a bad place atm, and it's understandable :console: Just try to knock back the negative thoughts, even if its just a little.

:hugs: thanks guys :frown: if it was anyone else in my situation I'd say the same things you's are saying too but I'm always so hard on myself :frown:

I think I will need to wear a scarf or something, it's horrible :frown:
Original post by ScaryScience
They really don't. The people I saw in my university city were even more horrendous and made me feel 10 times worse. horrible horrible. They don't even listen to what you're saying and it's so frustrating. the thing is, i'm always the one that's wrong because I have MH problems... when I tell GPs that they are crap, they try and defend them and make me feel bad. im just done with MH services, getting help was the worst thing I ever did.

All i would suggest is to complain to higher authorities, and keep taking it higher until something gets done. Ironically, despite having issues, we have to fight real hard to get the help we need and deserve, i wish i could give the right answers for you.

Original post by Porridge510
Just got back from doctors.
Got two medications.

What were they, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Meaty_man
All i would suggest is to complain to higher authorities, and keep taking it higher until something gets done. Ironically, despite having issues, we have to fight real hard to get the help we need and deserve, i wish i could give the right answers for you.

What were they, if you don't mind me asking?

Clitopram? I put question mark because I have no idea how to spell it. And I forgot the name of the other but they work together
Original post by Odd socks
Can't do this any more :frown: I didn't go to my exam earlier and I'm mad at myself and now I'm worried that people hate me and my skin is so bad I look disgusting my neck is literally covered in scaly patches and open cuts from my eczema and nothing helps I cover myself in moisturiser constantly but it doesn't help I'm such a failure and a disappointment to my family and everyone around me I should just go away to save everyone the hassle

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
i have a patch of horrible eczema on my arm, and whenever it gets awful and scabby and oozy i put some steroid cream on it that my doc prescribed to me - you only need a small amount for a couple of days and the tube lasts forever, because you only use it when it gets really really bad - maybe next time you see your doc, ask them about a steroid cream? my doc also always prescribes i really plain, gentle moisturiser with steroid creams, which really helps because they don't have the perfumes or colours that other ones do - i have an emulsifying ointment and double base gel which are suuuuper hydrating and really gentle on broken skin
Can't do this any more :frown: I didn't go to my exam earlier and I'm mad at myself

Is that having bad consequences? Have you told someone, you could not go? any tutors at university who could make you feel more confident in doing exams?

and now I'm worried that people hate me

You worried, so it is probably mainly in your mind.

and my skin is so bad I look disgusting my neck is literally covered in scaly patches and open cuts from my eczema and nothing helps I cover myself in moisturiser constantly but it doesn't help

Outch... Hope you find the right medicamentation for it. But remember it has nothing to do with you, it is just an physical illness, which has nothing to do with your character.

I'm such a failure and a disappointment to my family and everyone around me I should just go away to save everyone the hassle

We all know, that is not true. you are probably pretty good in a lot of things, but because exams went bad, you feel like you have nothing.
Girlfriend now doesn't want to move out. At my wits end and threatened to leave without her. I absolutely don't understand why she can't understand why I need to move out. She asks why and then when I give her an answer I get told off for feeling that way. This still isn't home and it won't ever be. I'm 27 and need to stop living under her parents control. We get told off for having smelly food, buying clothes from the mens section of shops and losing socks and that isn't any way to live at all and I won't be nice if I'm stressed out from my PGCE plus living here. It's nice and I really appreciate everything they do but it really is time to move now.

I'm seriously considering upping and moving to Nottingham. I'd be leaving her and puppy about an hour's drive away but cutting the commute from £15 a day to £2 is the only way I can afford to live alone.
so apparently I have to be in contact with crisis team again. ffs. I literally give up.

Original post by tasha96
Still alternating between 'automatic pilot' and 'curl up and cry' mode. :cry2: I dont know how to break myself out of it. :frown: Any tips?

:hugs: to both

Original post by ParadoxSocks
Girlfriend now doesn't want to move out. At my wits end and threatened to leave without her. I absolutely don't understand why she can't understand why I need to move out. She asks why and then when I give her an answer I get told off for feeling that way. This still isn't home and it won't ever be. I'm 27 and need to stop living under her parents control. We get told off for having smelly food, buying clothes from the mens section of shops and losing socks and that isn't any way to live at all and I won't be nice if I'm stressed out from my PGCE plus living here. It's nice and I really appreciate everything they do but it really is time to move now.

I'm seriously considering upping and moving to Nottingham. I'd be leaving her and puppy about an hour's drive away but cutting the commute from £15 a day to £2 is the only way I can afford to live alone.

:hugs: to you too
Clitopram? I put question mark because I have no idea how to spell it. And I forgot the name of the other but they work together

Citalopram, i believe it is. It's one of the first meds they give for treating depression, it was in my case also.

Most meds they give you for depression are called SSRIs (selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor). I could describe how it works, but wikipedia does it better than me :d These types of meds take up to two months to fully take effect, side effects can be rough for the first two weeks, but they subside after that.

My experience with it was that it affected my sleep quite a bit, so i took them in the morning with breakfast. I recommend taking most meds with food because they can give you indigestion on an empty stomach.

If you find after a few months that they really aren't cutting it for you, you can always ask your doc for a higher dose, or if it really doesn't agree with you, ask for something different. There are a lot of meds out there, it can take a while to find what works for you, so don't feel defeated if this first one doesn't work as you hope :smile:
Original post by PandaWho
Come accross so many rude nasty young people today :cry2: im ashamed to be a youth worker :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: you shouldn't be ashamed, we are always going to come across people we just find it difficult to deal with, even if we are trained to! The other week I went on a home visit and the service user was so abusive (she was very ill) and I felt threatened and kinda scared, I felt so silly after and that, but when I talked to my colleagues they said my feelings were normal, even seasoned social workers felt like that, so I'm sure you won't be the first youth worker to feel like this!
Tempted to say I might have a vitamin B12 deficiency, a leading researcher/doctor with 25 years research into the condition says I have an above likely diagnosis of it. I have lots of the symptoms such as depression, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, severe lack of energy and severe tiredness all daily. I might try some folic acid and B12 tablets for a few months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't really go back 5 pages and quote all the posts I want to, so I'll just say:
:hugs: to everyone.

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
thanks, means a lot! :hugs: hope you are okay yourself!

:smile:. Yeah I'm not too bad. Work was less busy today so a little less stressed now! :hugs:

Original post by Star-girl
Thanks and no... it isn't. :yawn:

Sounds fun. :biggrin:

:smile: it was. Hope you've been ok today!

3 hours sleep, uni work handed in :woo: personal tutor wasnt in boo waiting for the train to set off! Literally like a zombie!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooo :smile:

I'm so damn useless :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: You are no where near useless socks. :hugs:
Original post by jft18
Glad you're okay :smile:

I'm alright, having a pretty rough few weeks, but I'll keep plodding through it.

Saw my friend today which was lovely, went round to hers and watched a few movies so still a lazy day but nice to have some company!

Movies are good :yep: Sorry it's been rough :s-smilie: Anything in particular?

Original post by lauraaaaa
Yano I love reading your messages with all the smileys :tongue: i think I'm starting uni shopping next week, my grandma is taking me :tongue: and yes, pens are fine, as long as they're black (i have a horrible feeling about blue pens...my named pens must be black :colondollar:)
YES! it was one of those coughs -.- i was up literally all night so i'm glad that my a level results were decent, it cheered me up a little :tongue:
Ooh yeah! I forgot that you had the car so it should be fine, you can always drive somewhere pretty and just chill out! I really should get back in the car, it's been a few weeks!
Yeah, it's totally normal to be nervous about uni, i'm ****ting myself hahah. Getting super cold feet about it all! I'm sure we'll both be perfectly fine! Which uni are you at? (if you don't mind me asking :redface:). You can see your pet when you go home after each semester, no? :smile:
There will be some excited nerves nearer the time I think, it still hasn't sunk in that i'm actually going yet! I'm going out with friends tomorrow as our celebration, because I was too ill last week, but i don't think ill have enough money to drink enough :frown:
Haha i've barely done anything except trips shopping or something with family, and the odd cinema trip or night out with friends! Quite enjoyed myself chilling out and being alone, I enjoy my own company haha. I did go to scotland, but it was only for a few days and it rained the whole time, plus i got ill so i was glad to get home :redface:
I totally understand about the not feeling relaxed part, i'm pretty similar...i promise it'll all be okay, you have me to rant too (aren't you lucky? :colondollar:)
do anything nice today? :smile:

:woo: Haha, I still feel as though I should probably try and cut down :tongue: Writing (official-y) emails to people is the worst - always wanting to stick in a ":smile:" or something :lol: Ah awesome :biggrin: Off to sainsbury's in a bit, might pick up some more :colondollar: Noted. I'm not the biggest fan of blue either, don't know why :s-smilie: Good for writing key words/points!

:/ Sounds horrible - yes! :biggrin: Glad you're feeling better now (?)

Need to practice though, haven't driven in this car much at all, I'm so terrible even just reversing out the drive :tongue:

Aww, well hopefully the wait'll be over soon/you can be there and have a blast :biggrin: I'm at Warwick :smile: Sadly not - need to give him away/have him adopted by the end of this summer really :frown: Known him for 5 years and it's really sad.

Celebration sounds good! :biggrin: (so that's today? Have fun!) Drink enough? Is there a quota? :wink: Hope you have a good time :smile:

Sounds nice :smile: As do I, but would've been nice to have friends about too really :s-smilie: That's true, sorry :redface:

Haha, indeed :biggrin: Thanks :hugs: You too!
Yesterday watched some BBC3 in the evening, which was fun, now just off to supermarket then going to have tea and watch Perks of being a Wallflower :smile: Not sure whether to cook/get a ready meal or something :eek:
How're you doing? :smile:

Original post by DebkoX
Hey guys. I Spose I should explain myself. My name is Arif, I'm 16 and I've fought off depression three times. 2012 was the first and most severe, 2013 was also bad and the recent one was minor. The first one was caused by a realisation that I was someone I didn't want to be. I was dude to teachers, a smart ass and incredibly bad behaved. People loved the Monster I became however, I didn't and I realise they only loved what I did. Not me. Thankfully I dragged myself out after a horrible incident where I broke down in front of my maths class. I'm glad to say the normal Arif is back. The second in 2013 was caused by loneliness from having moved to London and being an outsider. I spent listens on the brink of tears and in summer. I was a empty shell. 2014 was caused by heartache, nothing major. I never felt auicidal in any of those thank god. I'm ok now, sometimes I feel low. Over stupid things such as feelings and not feeling like anyone cares as much as I do. Hey, I gotta live with that.

Hi Arif! :smile: Sounds like you've been through a lot! Glad a lot of it's behind you though :smile: Well done!
Heartache is the worst :sad: Not stupid things! I don't know what sort of support you've had but could you talk to your GP or counsellor about feeling low atm? I know that my low moments can get worse/depression-y when I have stress and things, though I guess you will know more about yourself with that - but it's important you can get help if you're not 100% right :smile:
Welcome again to the society! :biggrin:
Phil

Original post by furryface12
I seem to have a habit of sending facebook messages to the wrong people- I told keromedic to shut up or something the other day, felt awful :redface:
Good :smile: Did you buy anything interesting in town or just wander round? Mine just seems to be full of charity shops and takeaways that's about it :unimpressed:
Do it! I haven't been to the woods in ages actually, one of the farmers has planted crops over one of the footpaths so can't get that way any more, plus it's summer so there are usually scary people in there, and some inconsiderate person built a bmx track so bikes appear every five seconds/can't let the dog off the lead :grumble:
I saw it at a friend's house a few weeks ago :tongue: And mulan, for the first time ever :eek: Only problem was we were playing a game at the time, and I kept losing as I was watching the film too much and I can't multitask :colondollar:
Thank you! I guess, but it's just annoying how much it affects me. I wasn't exactly well at the beginning of exams, but I went from A's in the first couple (admittedly retakes) to te last one being a U, and that had been my best module in class :frown:
Make the most of being alone with no-one nagging you for a couple of days then! Or just do what you want to do but don't like doing with people around :yep: Cinema sounds good though, as does walking...
I'm alrightish, seem very variable atm, one minute I'm fine and the next minute I'm totally different both physically and mentally. The weird thing is, they don't always follow each other! :confused: Right now i'm fine though, although one hand's shaking rwally badly and the other not at all which is kind of strange :eek2: On the whole not too great though, seem to be going downhill again the last couple of weeks :s-smilie:

Haha, oh no! I'm sure he won't mind :redface: Bought a couple of star trek films 2nd hand :ahee: and also some stuff in tesco but otherwise not - most shops were closed :sad: (Sunday :shakecane:) Charity shops are the best though! :biggrin:
Silly farmers :rolleyes: Yeah I remember you saying about the BMX :/ :unimpressed:
Mulan's so good!!! :biggrin: I'll make a man out of you!! :tongue: Haha, I always end up rewinding films when I watch them because I try and multitask, then fail and have to go back to hear what they just said :tongue:
Oh :frown: Yeah that is annoying :s-smilie: Hopefully though as you weren't too far out from your offer, retakes should make it okay? Are you reapplying this year? :smile:
Indeed :biggrin: Feeling sort of lonely without anyone too though :eek: Even if I also complain about parents being about - I'd sort of just like them half there :colondollar: Think I'm going to save nice walks and cinema for when they're here - as things to do when escaping!
Oh no :frown: Sorry things are being odd then - I find it irritating when my moods changes a lot, physical stuff too doesn't sound fun at all :console: Can you see GP or something at all about downhill-ness? :hugs:

I've spent like £500 in less than a month and I don't even know what on :cry: I didn't realise I was spending that much :bawling: how could I not realise??

:jumphug: I know that last year in first term I just wrote everything I spent down on a spreadsheet? Could just write it on paper too, but this made totalling stuff up easier :redface: Had a column for what it was, it's "category" (there being 2 - "food" and "fun" :tongue:), and how much it was - I don't know, I think it sort of helped, mostly with knowing how much I vaguely had left to spend/whether I could splash out or not :smile: It's start of your term/living where you are though, and you've had exams and stressfulness - I'd expect to spend more :hugs:

Sorry about exam for today, you can always retake as you say though :redface: :hugs:

Original post by samba
Far better way to learn a language is play computer games and voicechat with everybody :p: That's pretty much how I speak Swedish and Portuguese!

:lol: That's awesome :biggrin:

Original post by iloveteddy14
I have a lot of time on my hands and I really wanna learn a new hobby but there's not much going in my area it's easier too far away to travel at night or local clubs don't last long due to funding
I have tried my local adult community college but they are absolutely rubbish, just regurgitated bull**** and I feel embarrassed every time I go to ACL even for pleasure reasons. So I am rather stuck on what to do as I need friends, social life, hobby and something I enjoy that last long than a few weeks. Help

Might there be some sort of day time sports club nearby or a bit further away - I'd guess saturday ones would be during the day rather than night/evening? :dontknow: I've always personally liked stuff like badminton and table tennis :redface:
Sorry, that probably isn't much help :s-smilie: I'll try and have a think about clubs/things to do though :hugs:
Sending lots of hugs :jumphug:

My boyfriend rang for a doctors appointment for me friday so im meant to be going today. And i went for an assessment last week but i don't know whats happening now.

I have OCD so i think id go crazy in a charity shop, i really want to help others but my ocd stops me doing things. i often stop in the street and look where ive just walked to see if its clean or not (like if theres dog poo or something) im paranoid. I hate going outside because i get so stressed about uncleanliness and other things like my paranoia.

Guess what. I got on my online maths course i applied for a while ago. I thought i wouldnt get on but i have. I dont have to go outside but i can still learn. YAY :smile: but i need to buy a printer with a scanner sometime soon.

His university is the same distance we're away from eachother now. :frown: 3 hours. it makes me upset. he gets upset because he said hes terrified of leaving me incase i be silly again. and he just wants to look after me.
but i dont want him being like my carer. oh its so confusing. hurts my head.

I hope you enjoyed your evening. I love chips. :smile:

Was the appointment okay? I hope the 2 new meds help :hugs:

Oh sorry I'd forgotten about that, yeah I suppose that might not be the best then :redface:

Oh wow! Well done :biggrin: That sounds brilliant :smile: Plus Maths is the bestest :smug:

Ah okay :s-smilie: Can you still skype and things though? I suppose at least he isn't further away :redface: That sorta makes sense :redface: I'm sure it'll all work out fine though :smile:

Thanks! So do I :colondollar: :biggrin:

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Thanks people who quoted me - appreciate all the support from everyone in here over the last week. Feeling a bit better about the whole E thing now that I've slept on it (managed to not text her). Trying to put it to the back of my mind.

Have phoned up hospital and the therapist will ring me back hopefully soon to rearrange.

:grouphugs: for all

Hope everything goes okay wrt therapy :hugs: Well done on not texting them :smile:

Original post by tasha96
Had my first appointment with adult today. :redface: Was abdolutely terrified. :afraid: But it went okay! :jive: :biggrin: I was able to tell her all that was going on and it was fine and she was absolutely lovely. I made it to the appointment, I was able to tell the receptionist who I was and who I was here to see and I made it home again. :colondollar: Score one to tasha. :tongue:

:woo: Go tasha :biggrin: Well done :smile: Sorry things are up and down a lot :s-smilie: Sending hugs :hugs:

still no sleep. hurting, a lot :/

:frown: :jumphug:

Haha. Urgh i struggled at waking up at 7am for school! Gonna wake up at like 6.30 tomorrow, am i mad?!?
Also very tempted to get off the train at either torquay or teignmouth tomorrow :ninja:

3 hours sleep, uni work handed in :woo: personal tutor wasnt in boo waiting for the train to set off! Literally like a zombie!

Well done :biggrin: :woo: I'm guessing you did indeed get up for 6.30? :tongue: Hope you get some sleep okay, sorry young people were annoying :/

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
it's okay, just not been in a great place really, don't know what really can be done but got through the worst night I had in a while so fingers crossed!

not till the 30th :s-smilie: can't go to the conference I wanted to go to now though cause it's too much money (hate being poor!), cheered myself up a little by getting a new cuddly bear though :tongue: (childish I know but I don't care!)

hope you had a nice evening!
---
super tired again today, gonna shower then go my mums for a bit though, my girlfriend is out till later & I don't want to be by myself too much right now, kinda super delicate mood so any triggers whilst on my own would not yield good results :/ get to use my bus pass though which is good, that & music on my phone will make the trip easier (not far thaknfully!)

Oh no :frown: Well done for getting through it

That's annoying :/ Haha, cuddly toys can be awesome :biggrin: I brought like 5 smaller stuffed toys to Uni :colondollar: :redface:
Hope you've had a nice time at your mums :smile:

Original post by IDukem
I was about to go out for a run/workout/whatever, then it got cloudy, windy and looks like it's going to rain and decided agianst it. Why am I so fair-weather? :redface:

Eurgh I hate wind :unimpressed: I don't think many people would choose to go out for something like that if it isn't their weather :redface:
How're you doing recently? I guess making plans for Uni? But maybe not :redface: :smile:

Original post by ParadoxSocks
x

:hugs: Sorry gf is being a pain :frown: Completely understand not wanting to be at home/with parents - particularly when they're not yours! :colondollar: Not sure what to advise, but :hugs:

Original post by james1211
Tempted to say I might have a vitamin B12 deficiency, a leading researcher/doctor with 25 years research into the condition says I have an above likely diagnosis of it. I have lots of the symptoms such as depression, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, severe lack of energy and severe tiredness all daily. I might try some folic acid and B12 tablets for a few months.

I was going to say perhaps check with your GP but then it sounds as though this person knows their stuff so might not be the most informative trip necessarily :colondollar: Is there anything else they give to help with B12 deficiency besides supplements? I guess it's possibly sort of good if it is something like that? A pain but at least it's a cause/you know why you have these symptoms? :smile:

---------------------------------------

Off to supermarket, get some nice food/something for dinner, then watching a film, and just have a relaxing evening :smile: Been pretty down today :s-smilie: Just feel lonely and sort of just lost with life and this holiday/what to do :/
Original post by purple-duck

:woo: Haha, I still feel as though I should probably try and cut down :tongue: Writing (official-y) emails to people is the worst - always wanting to stick in a ":smile:" or something :lol: Ah awesome :biggrin: Off to sainsbury's in a bit, might pick up some more :colondollar: Noted. I'm not the biggest fan of blue either, don't know why :s-smilie: Good for writing key words/points!

:/ Sounds horrible - yes! :biggrin: Glad you're feeling better now (?)

Need to practice though, haven't driven in this car much at all, I'm so terrible even just reversing out the drive :tongue:

Aww, well hopefully the wait'll be over soon/you can be there and have a blast :biggrin: I'm at Warwick :smile: Sadly not - need to give him away/have him adopted by the end of this summer really :frown: Known him for 5 years and it's really sad.

Celebration sounds good! :biggrin: (so that's today? Have fun!) Drink enough? Is there a quota? :wink: Hope you have a good time :smile:

Sounds nice :smile: As do I, but would've been nice to have friends about too really :s-smilie: That's true, sorry :redface:

Haha, indeed :biggrin: Thanks :hugs: You too!
Yesterday watched some BBC3 in the evening, which was fun, now just off to supermarket then going to have tea and watch Perks of being a Wallflower :smile: Not sure whether to cook/get a ready meal or something :eek:
How're you doing? :smile:

hahah no don't stop! I know! Whenever I'm sending an email to a teacher, i have to refrain from ':smile: xx' :lol: and haha nah I'm strictly a black pen person! I don't like much colour either, always looks messy to me!

hahaha I've only ever reversed out of the drive once! It went fine mind...still its a bit dodgy reversing out my drive because I'm right on the corner so you have to be super careful when watching for people walking round and stuff, it's always a bit scary, so usually my mom pulls it off the drive :tongue:

yes! I'm getting ready to go out as we speak! I'm SO ready for this....i can see it ending in being sick (eeeeh) but it almost seems worth it rn :redface: I've had a good week so I'm going out with a bang hahah. I'm calling it 'uni prep' :wink:

yeah i can't wait to start uni now! Ooh, my dads job is moving to warwick next year so he might be on campus too :tongue: and aw, well spend extra time with him now then :smile:

ooh i like the perks of being a wallflower! haven't seen it in a while though. Emma watson hnnnnnng, i would! :colondollar: id probably get a ready meal, i can't cook hahah I'm gonna die at uni!

I'm just getting ready to go out but I'm in a super good mood at the moment! I'm hoping tonight will be a good night :biggrin: glad you're feeling well! any plans for tomorrow? :smile:
Hurting. :cry2:
Original post by tasha96

:frown: :hugs: whats up?
Reply 396
Movies are good :yep: Sorry it's been rough :s-smilie: Anything in particular?

Especially if it's a movie with Jack Black in it :yep:

Umm, I dunno really - I kinda feel like I'm losing control of everything and things are falling apart again. Really struggling today :frown:
Nothing major though, I'll be fine.

Hope you're doing okay, and that you've had a good day :smile:

:hugs:
Original post by WelshBluebird
:frown: :hugs: whats up?

I feel worse than grieving. :cry2: Hurts so bad and I want it to stop. Struggling so much and dont know what to do. :cry2:
Reply 398
Original post by tasha96

What's wrong hun? :hugs:

Eurgh I hate wind :unimpressed: I don't think many people would choose to go out for something like that if it isn't their weather :redface:
How're you doing recently? I guess making plans for Uni? But maybe not :redface: :smile:

It brightened up, the sunset was awesome and went for a run. I don't fully on go "race" mode or whatever, I go at my own pace and sometimes to the beat of the song if it fits.
I'm doing okay recently thanks and nooooo I've not made that many plans cause I'm going to my home-town Uni (well...one of them) so I don't need accommodation plans etc haha. I got some pens, a notepad and ambition :teehee: How are you? :smile:

Latest