The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samba
Haha, don't we all! But then we get massively lonely and realise life isn't worth living much without being able to feel, so jump right back in.

For now just forget about it and don't let it stress you :smile: She'll calm down!

Should I listen to them? What if I've upset her :/ I'm too empathic to fight with people :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by purple-duck
Ended up being crying and being desperate and rubbish and messaged a friend for a hug :frown:
Had a nice small chat with her/she's been nice and lovely/comforting :redface: hadn't talked to her for a while either so's nice to catch up a bit.
Still feel stupid/more lonely in general/have gotten nothing but further away/more distant with most/all of my friends, but nice to know there's still one I can message if I really need it :redface:

Spoiler

<3!
Weird. I tried replying to one comment in particular and it kept saying thread closed but not for any other comment. :s
Reply 783
burrying my head in the sand :sad:

so ****ing stupid, gonna end up badly :frown:
Original post by samba
Oh, best to just let people cool off when they get all hot headed. People always say things they don't mean when upset! Scrabble at 0030 or so, so we'll keep you entertained :biggrin:

I'm up for scrabble if there's any room left and you want someone easily beatable :tongue:
Original post by PandaWho
burrying my head in the sand :sad:

so ****ing stupid, gonna end up badly :frown:

What're you hiding from? :console:
Original post by Sabertooth
I'm up for scrabble if there's any room left and you want someone easily beatable :tongue:

I'm the most beatable :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure about that - I didn't even pass 100 points last time :colondollar:
Not sure about that - I didn't even pass 100 points last time :colondollar:

Don't think I did either :tongue: we can compete to do the worst :lol:

---

Keep going to listen to the voicemails but I know I shouldn't :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 789
Should I listen to them? What if I've upset her :/ I'm too empathic to fight with people :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah no point. Just gonna upset you further! She'll calm down and realise she's being a bit silly I'm sure. Nothing to be had from having it out at this point.

Always room for you :smile: I'll just create/observe if there's too many, then it will be fairer :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good job you're a masochist :p:
Reply 790
You both scored less overall than I did with Skewered I think :lol:
Original post by samba
Nah no point. Just gonna upset you further! She'll calm down and realise she's being a bit silly I'm sure. Nothing to be had from having it out at this point.

Always room for you :smile: I'll just create/observe if there's too many, then it will be fairer :biggrin:

Good job you're a masochist :p:

Okay, I'll maybe listen to them in the morning when I am more settled to deal with then :/

:colondollar: :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 792
What're you hiding from? :console:

We over spent by like £90 this month somehow so 3 bills havnt gotten paid and i dont know what to do :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 793
We over spent by like £90 this month somehow so 3 bills havnt gotten paid and i dont know what to do :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What bills are they? :smile:
Reply 794
Original post by samba
What bills are they? :smile:

Phone/ internet
Tv lisense
And paying off a loan thingy majiggy

Posted from TSR Mobile
hello all! bet no one remembers me :lol: decided to drop by and say hallo! :smile:

Spoiler

Reply 796
Phone/ internet
Tv lisense
And paying off a loan thingy majiggy

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** the tv license it can wait. Can the others be paid online, and when are you likely to be paid?
Reply 797
Original post by samba
**** the tv license it can wait. Can the others be paid online, and when are you likely to be paid?

Were menna get money on saturday but sent the sick note off late so probs not till tuesday need to pay the loan off first which is only £20

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 798
Were menna get money on saturday but sent the sick note off late so probs not till tuesday need to pay the loan off first which is only £20

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pm me your bank details :smile:
Reply 799
Original post by samba
Pm me your bank details :smile:

No cos then well be in debt to you and we cant afford to be in more debt!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest