Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
kk creating! Scrabble at 2358!
Original post by purple-duck
Oh is it for your sister? (or tutor?) :smile: I'm sure she will :yep:
Good! :smile:
Ah, selling older games you aren't using any more? That's annoying :/ (and rude!)

Yeah, something on at paignton :dontknow: Possibly red arrows or fireworks tomorrow? My Auntie said she's wanting to see it - Just hoping I don't get dragged along because I really couldn't care less :tongue: :colondollar:
Ah yeah :smile: I've decided that as a resident/living here I now have to deliberately :shakecane: to anything tourist-y :tongue:

Tutor, i made my sister a tiger, but it was an easier pattern and much smaller!
Yeah were selling the wii as we never use it, but its proving difficult, shall message the guy tomorrow.

I just keep seeing photos from people i know in paignton, i know my auntys going to the circus tonight so dunno if thats related or not?
Yeah weve been going every year for about 15 years and its more like a second home now, weve done all the tourist stuff really.

Were off to rorys mums tomorrow and hid grandparents are also gonna be there, im terrified, iv met his grandma before but not his grandad and thats the scary one :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So im pretty sure someone is outside our bedroom window waiting for the right moment :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Tutor, i made my sister a tiger, but it was an easier pattern and much smaller!
Yeah were selling the wii as we never use it, but its proving difficult, shall message the guy tomorrow.

I just keep seeing photos from people i know in paignton, i know my auntys going to the circus tonight so dunno if thats related or not?
Yeah weve been going every year for about 15 years and its more like a second home now, weve done all the tourist stuff really.

Were off to rorys mums tomorrow and hid grandparents are also gonna be there, im terrified, iv met his grandma before but not his grandad and thats the scary one :s-smilie:

Ah :redface: I can't remember if I remember the tiger or not :colondollar: did you post pics? I remember seeing an animal with 4 limbs, but can't remember if it had stripes/tiger colours or not :beard:

Ah cool :redface:

Spoiler

Haha, yes - my auntie said something about the circus! :eek: It's nice going to the same place each year/getting to know it :redface: You will know it much better than me :tongue: :lol: :biggrin:

Ah :smile: Hope it goes okay - I'm sure he'll be okay? :s-smilie: :hugs:

Why would someone be outside your window? :hugs: Is rory about? :redface:
Ah :redface: I can't remember if I remember the tiger or not :colondollar: did you post pics? I remember seeing an animal with 4 limbs, but can't remember if it had stripes/tiger colours or not :beard:

Ah cool :redface:

Spoiler

Haha, yes - my auntie said something about the circus! :eek: It's nice going to the same place each year/getting to know it :redface: You will know it much better than me :tongue: :lol: :biggrin:

Ah :smile: Hope it goes okay - I'm sure he'll be okay? :s-smilie: :hugs:

Why would someone be outside your window? :hugs: Is rory about? :redface:

Yes a tiger :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408928512.973911.jpg that was pre stuffing :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just newness and rorys the only grandson and gahhh

Paranoia :frown:
Hes snoring away :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes a tiger :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408928512.973911.jpg that was pre stuffing :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just newness and rorys the only grandson and gahhh

Paranoia :frown:
Hes snoring away :sad:

I remember seeing that now! :biggrin: The monkey's bigger than him!? :eek:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah :s-smilie: I'm sure they'll be fine though :console:

Sorry, yeah I guessed :s-smilie: :redface: :hugs:
I'm sure he wouldn't mind you waking him up? Cuddle next to him either way? :redface:
Hope you get some sleep okay - I promise you no-one is outside your window :hugs: Hope you manage some sleep okay - and do wake him if you need him :smile: (I hope he won't mind me telling you that :colondollar: :smile:)
Reply 1187
Headache is really raging. Been in bed over an hour and not even close to sleep.
Original post by Odd socks

Hi. I'm wide awake too. If you want to talk, PM me.

Neither can I :frown:. Did manage to get to sleep earlier but woke up around 4 times in 5 hours. Now can't get back to sleep :frown:.
Original post by samba
Headache is really raging. Been in bed over an hour and not even close to sleep.

I had a migraine :frown:
Had a horrible dream last night where the mother in law was demanding £500 of us and i was like no we only get that in a month so wed have no money!
But she kept demanding :frown:

Then another dream where dawn french was in call the midwife :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dr Who last night was really triggering. That's how I act when I'm psychotic :frown:
That is a great shame :sad: :tongue: Did you build a sandcastle?! Though saying that, I've been by the seaside for about 2 months now and still haven't made one :frown:

Yeah :sad: The car I used to drive/dad's old one was much better too - was really forgiving :colondollar: Haha! I think I'm fine with hillstarts generally - just because I'm focusing so much more on not stalling :lol:

That's terrible!! :frown: I'm sure not all places are like that, but can understand you not wanting to, too :s-smilie: :console:
Yeah :smile: That is true! :biggrin:

:nah: :jumphug: :tongue: Thanks :redface: (You too! :eek: :smile:)

i may have to ask if we can get some paper bags...just for those stupid customers :wink: haha
no i didn't, i don't like sand and the beach haha even as a kid i used to sit on towels and lilos because i hated the feel of sand! :lol: aren't i a bundle of laughs? :tongue:

ahah yeah i learnt to drive in a polo, which was much more forgiving. I only ever stalled it a few times! So glad i don't have to do lessons anymore though, i'd never be able to learn now, my anxiety is too high and stuff! Just glad i've done forever now haha

The school counsellor was even worse. I only ever went to one session cos he was a complete prick. I know they won't all be like that, but my faith in getting and deserving help has just completely gone! I only need you guys :3 (cheese fest much :redface:)
Thank you m'dear :tongue:
Original post by Noodlzzz
Dr Who last night was really triggering. That's how I act when I'm psychotic :frown:

:hugs: Feel any better today?
thanks

would like to get it done for graduation on 30th october :s-smilie: this is my first attempt, so i hope she likes it.
yeah, we were first on their list which was a massive bonus, and it was the nice guy aswell :smile:
inda annoyed me a bit! he was being arsey over prices, and then what he wanted, then hasnt turned up!

its a bank holiday weekend, it will be, and i think theres been some fair on in paignton this weekend aswell.
my nanny lives in teignmouth and my aunty lives paignton so we go the coast road between them when were there, but its very much a tourist road, we tend to stay away from tourist areas in Devon now cos we go down so much!

dunno, the past week has been hell, pretty sure im in a depressive episode :sad: so thinking of asking my dr if i can add an antidepressant to the quetiapine :s-smilie:

Are you due to see the Dr soon? Hopefully they can do something for you to help lift your mood. Is the quetiapine still working well?
Original post by bullettheory
Are you due to see the Dr soon? Hopefully they can do something for you to help lift your mood. Is the quetiapine still working well?

Gotta phone up wednesday morning for an emergency appointment with her cos the next available appointment was 27th september!
So hopefully i get her, if not ill have to get meds of any dr.
Yeah quetiapine is helping so so much, kinda scared for if/when the psych wants me off them :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1199

Original post by lauraaaaa
I had a migraine :frown:

Poor Laura! 60mg of Codeine and getting up to watch a tv show sorted me out. Slept like a log after that.

Original post by SweetNothing
Afternoon all!

Afternoon!

Latest