The Student Room Group

CDEE

Recieved my AS results, pretty sh*t right ?

Anyway I was wondering if there are any success stories on here, has anyone achieved grades similar to mine but at A2 managed to come out with decent grades? I need 3 B's to get into uni, do you think its possible?
Reply 1
Original post by Renss
Recieved my AS results, pretty sh*t right ?

Anyway I was wondering if there are any success stories on here, has anyone achieved grades similar to mine but at A2 managed to come out with decent grades? I need 3 B's to get into uni, do you think its possible?

There's a whole thread full of people posting success stories.

If you did absolutely no work and got those grades I would say try to get them next year with retakes during your A2s. That's assuming you're willing to work and hard. If you tried really hard and got them, I would say maybe repeat your AS year, change your subjects a bit, re-evaluate how you work and maybe start to think of other options because CDEE to BBB is a big jump and maybe academia isn't for you. That's not to say it's impossible at all. It can be done and if you think you have it in you, go for it! Good luck.
Reply 2
Original post by adi19956
There's a whole thread full of people posting success stories.

If you did absolutely no work and got those grades I would say try to get them next year with retakes during your A2s. That's assuming you're willing to work and hard. If you tried really hard and got them, I would say maybe repeat your AS year, change your subjects a bit, re-evaluate how you work and maybe start to think of other options because CDEE to BBB is a big jump and maybe academia isn't for you. That's not to say it's impossible at all. It can be done and if you think you have it in you, go for it! Good luck.

I did do work, but the thing is its difficult to understand what method of learning/ revising works best for you. I think thats where I went wrong. I don't want to start the year again, i just wish that one of those E's where a D/C grade :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest