The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen Accommodation 2014

So, im not sure what's going on but i was hoping someone could help?

I was accepted into ABDN on the 14th (England Student), but i haven't heard anything back about accommodation? I applied a few month before results, so i was hoping i'd be some sort of priority, but now i'm hearing that they've run out of places to stay?! D:

Does anyone know when they'll let me know where im staying? When did other people find out what flats they're in?
Reply 1
Hey, I'm in the same boat as you!
I couldn't apply till I got the student ID, it never came and now accommodation is full. Apparently they are trying to find temporary accomodation for us. You need to email [email protected] with your student ID and full name.
They haven't got back to me yet but hopefully they come with good news. I'm from Ireland
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Hey Guys,
I'm a new first year student for Law, and the university and everything else is saying that there is no accommodation left so I've been having a bit of a panic. Instead I have been looking for apartments to rent independent flat with other people stuck in the same situation. I am 18yrs old and female from England, most places I've found are £140 per week so the same as student accommodation. Really need to find someone willing to share, very stressed and don't want to have to rent an apartment on my own for the first year. If parents want to talk then just let me know, as this is a little bit strange and didn't expect to be doing this for my first year - just let me know
Reply 3
same here. All booked. Postgrad for Petroleum Engineering. from Venezuela. I'll keep looking but seems quite hard.... any suggested website? I went to AUSA and they have some listings, but those are quite expensive... Does anyone know whats EPC Rating??? I'll sleep under a bridge..:biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
I am also looking for accommodation, 18 yo female studying biochem if anyone is looking for a room mate!
Reply 5
Hi I am a Medical Student in my final year and looking for a place too to share. If anyone want to share a nice flat please PM THX
Reply 6
Im first year neuroscience student, message me if anyone is looking for a room mate
Original post by Darkxerox
So, im not sure what's going on but i was hoping someone could help?

I was accepted into ABDN on the 14th (England Student), but i haven't heard anything back about accommodation? I applied a few month before results, so i was hoping i'd be some sort of priority, but now i'm hearing that they've run out of places to stay?! D:

Does anyone know when they'll let me know where im staying? When did other people find out what flats they're in?

I'm so confused. I have no idea what I'm going to do :'(. Email the accommodation people they say they will try to find us places to stay but there's no guarantee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending