Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Nerd thread..

Poll

Yoda or Gandalf

Just for fun no arguing

Ok so I have finally given in and have started to read lord of the rings…. But one thing is bugging me who would win in a fight Yoda or Gandalf?

I know this is super nerdy but I don’t care, so Gandalf has the height/reach/youth advantage but Yoda has speed agility and finesse. Plus a bonus point for being green

Gandalf has his white stick of wup ass yet Yoda has a Light sabre… Gandalf has magic and Yoda the force its really playing on my mind..

Who wins you decided!!!
Reply 1
Pssssh Gandalf would win without a doubt. I don't even need to justify that, I will just shake my head at you in disgust for questioning Gandalf's skill.

...:smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Yoda all the way mate! gandalf is a skinny lanky old dude, Yoda is Green! Need i say more!?
Yoda is old, wise, small, green, fast, a jedi, has a lightsabre...no contest!
Reply 4
Afro
Gandalf has his white stick of wup ass

PMSL!!!! Loving it!
Reply 5
this is indeed quite a tough one. i think yoda would probably come out on top...unless Gandalf did some next level magic (which we havent really seen him do, come on lets be honest he didnt do much in terms of kicking ass with magic unless im forgetting something major...)
Reply 6
Gandalf very rarely used magic.

I think Yoda would win - he's at one with the Universe, Gandalf has some serious blinkers when it comes to size of space, etc.

However... they'd just team up and go kick nasty peoples' butts!
Reply 7
^ very true, and hahaha I love that blinker analogy! :biggrin: very well put...
Reply 8
Yoda has the force, man. And a GREEN lightsaber. He's a jedi MASTAH!.

And he's an acrobatic little fooker, ain't he?

Yoda. Hands down.
yoda.

small, fast, green, lightsabre. which woops ass better than a white stick.

say no more :smile:
Reply 10
well 14-8 yoda wins!!! Not unanimous although not close!! I knew the Lil green ****er could do it!!
Reply 11
Oh you're smug now, just you wait till Gandalf the White comes galloping up to you with a staff and an angry roar!

Latest

Trending

Trending