The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Bursary at reading uni

Hi, when I was at an offer day at the university of Reading I overheard a student say that they were eligible for a bursary because their parents weren't born in the UK. I've been trying to find information about this on Reading's website but can't so was wondering if I misheard this or if somebody could direct me to where it can be found.
Original post by clusterhug02
Hi, when I was at an offer day at the university of Reading I overheard a student say that they were eligible for a bursary because their parents weren't born in the UK. I've been trying to find information about this on Reading's website but can't so was wondering if I misheard this or if somebody could direct me to where it can be found.

Hi @clusterhug02,

We have a number of different bursaries and scholarship available with varying criteria a student must fit to be eligible, including being a home or international student when applying. I've linked them for you there to check out! Was it a particular bursary you were concerned about?

If you can't find the information you're looking for there, feel free to contact our team via this email for more information: [email protected].

I hope this helps! Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Kat :smile:
MA Diplomacy Student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending