The Student Room Group

Luton - How has it come to this?

[video="youtube;psZBaJU_Cvo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZBaJU_Cvo[/video]

Religion of peace.

'UK go to hell' why do they stay if they hate it so much?

lol at the guy who says he has free speech, so Western ideals are good when they want to spout their hate.

Does anyone really think this is not a problem?

I give this thread 20mins before being deleted and the apologist mods give me a warning.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by RtGOAT
[video="youtube;psZBaJU_Cvo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZBaJU_Cvo[/video]

Religion of peace.

'UK go to hell' why do they stay if they hate it so much?

lol at the guy who says he has free speech, so Western ideals are good when they want to spout their hate.

Does anyone really think this is not a problem?

I give this thread 20mins before being deleted and the apologist mods give me a warning.

"If the law of the country is Islamic, we will respect the law"
"What if it is not Islamic?"
"If it's not Islamic, the laws of the land and those who make it can go to hell"

That made me so angry. Dear me. Disgusting video but glad it saw it I think. It's a shame really - why hate the country you're living in. Don't like it, don't live there :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by AdamCee
"If the law of the country is Islamic, we will respect the law"
"What if it is not Islamic?"
"If it's not Islamic, the laws of the land and those who make it can go to hell"

So much for 'respecting the law of the land'.

Stuff like this will just increase already high tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims in the UK further.
Reply 3
I used to live in Luton. Horrible, horrible place full of vile hatred. I'm a champion of multiculturalism, but Luton's a good example of its negative effects.
Reply 4
Original post by Mackay
I used to live in Luton. Horrible, horrible place full of vile hatred. I'm a champion of multiculturalism, but Luton's a good example of its negative effects.

I live in Hertfordshire and have family that live in Luton so go there quite regularly, completely agree. Despise it there.
I honestly hate publicity and religion, equally. Religion because it can be interpreted in way that it corrupts the members of that community. Publicity as it can grossly exaggerate and cause a negative stereotype.

We need to remember that not all members of the muslim community are like this. There will be extremists within religion, but that doesn't count for the whole population.

I can't stand those who are against Islam, but are fine with Christianity; as it has it's fair share of extremists (the KKK are very alive).

My solution: Atheism, Science or Buddhism.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Meek&Mild
I honestly hate publicity and religion, equally. Religion because it can be interpreted in way that it corrupts the members of that community. Publicity as it can grossly exaggerate and cause a negative stereotype.

We need to remember that not all members of the muslim community are like this. There will be extremists within religion, but that doesn't count for the whole population.

I can't stand those who are against Islam, but are fine with Christianity; as it has it's fair share of extremists (the KKK are very alive).

My solution: Atheism, Religious science or Buddhism.

The difference is that attitudes that the KKK have only exist in the Bible Belt, rather than everywhere where Christianity exists. On the other hand, you have muslims like those in the video pretty much everywhere where Islam exists, even if Muslims with these attitudes are the minority.

It all wears thin after a while.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7

My solution: Atheism, Religious science or Buddhism.

I agree with you that religion is all a load of crap but in defence of Christianity, it is not as barbaric as Islam (whether it may have been in the past is another matter).

The KKK is a white supremacist group, not religious extremists. The fact that they are typically bible bashing morons is an aside. Also KKK is very isolated. Islam is trying to take over the world. And anyway I don't think any sane person is okay with the KKK.

Additionally this country, and the West in general, has until recently been traditionally Christian and as such a lot of our culture and laws stem from Christianity (whether militant atheists, and I am one, like to admit it or not). The Islamification of the west is trying to change our way of life.

Furthermore extreme Christian beliefs are not tolerated. There was that B&B that was prosecuted for refusing the let gay couple stay, whereas in some stores muslim cashiers will refuse to handle pork and alcohol (and are protected) and around 300 Subway restaurants in the UK have ceased to sell pork.

But yeah atheism and a secular society is they way to go.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8

Christianity doesn't have 'it's fair share of extremists'. The KKK is not exactly a Christian movement at all. It's a anti-black, neo-Nazi type of small bunch of retarded bigots. They made out they were upholding the American and Christian values but they were doing is quite the opposite. They are disowned by every Christian denomination. Where are the Christian terrorists declaring jihad and bombing innocents? Where are your Christian extremists? I'd like to know please. You seem to imply Christianity and Islam are both similar evils. That's a gross injustice to Christianity if ever I heard one. Buddhism's cool. I love it, and Christianity is cool too. Both good pathways for spiritual progress.

This from Wikipedia about the KKK:
"In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, re-establish control of the black labour force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.[43]
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9
Islamic hate speech was allowed to flourish. Government after government in the last 15 years or so sold their country down the Swanee River, and now they've got an almighty cluster-f*** to unpick.

I hate that cow in the clip who says, 'Are you trying to seduce me?' That is so filthy-minded and antagonistic? They're all bellicose arrogant swine.
Ban faith schools.
They'll stay here because they'll claim benefits, NHS and sponge off the taxpayer all they can. Can't be because of the weather, right?
Does watching things like this really get under peoples skin? I feel really outraged when I watched this. I can't stand to see this happen any further. Maybe a vote for UKIP just got gained.

[video="youtube;oiT3xZ8HGHQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiT3xZ8HGHQ[/video]

No religion is pure.

In response to the OP: If those extremist **** wits aren't happy with the way this country is why don't they **** off... Such a disease on the face of humanity.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hopefully more people will become scientist science has ethics relgion doesn't . If a scientist does something unethical they can get arrested . If a relgious figure does something wrong they get away with it because nobody wants to offend them
Tolerance, racism and general stuff that has turned whites into pussies.
What is sad about religion is that it can be twisted and used under the guise of others for their own dodgy purposes and agenda.

Seems to happen all to offten and makes everyone else and religion look bad in general.

When was the last time Christian extremists tried to plant bombs in London? Or behead one of our soldiers?

Christianity has moved with the times and very loosely followed. Whereas Islam is not even close to being modernised.
Haven't read any of the responses in this thread but I would just like to say props to this girl, **** religious extremists
Reply 19
Bunch of ignorant bastards. Go **** of to where you came from if you don't like it here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending