The Student Room Group

My view on obesity.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iamu
there should be laws about fat people. Not only are they a drain on society but they are disgusting to look at.

This is not a nice view
Do you have the same opinion on anorexic people? Or people with bulimia? Binge eating is the same thing and eat people think that it means t is ok to openly bully and ostracise people, and this is encouraged from a young age.
Original post by Ade9000
The younger generations are exposed to these habits and they too may become obese. Also, what is wrong with people showing enough compassion to encourage others to lose weight and stay healthy?

Is it compassion to stare and laugh and bully and heckle in the street at people, I have had all of this from the age of 13 (and I did look my age I didn’t look like an adult) it did nothing for me other then lower my self esteem even more driving me to eat even more
Original post by TroubledTeen66
Is it compassion to stare and laugh and bully and heckle in the street at people, I have had all of this from the age of 13 (and I did look my age I didn’t look like an adult) it did nothing for me other then lower my self esteem even more driving me to eat even more

I'm a little confused, as my comment did not suggest that people be tormented for being obese.

Quick Reply

Latest