Posted from TSR Mobile
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by eilish1903
Me!! Have you got an offer yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

not yet, got a acknowledgement of my application being processed so far c: you?
Reply 22
Got an offer from Aston for Psychology at ABB the other day I am very happy :smile:
Original post by dis0rder

Same. I'm praying for a BBB offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just got my offer!! BBB including Bio n Chem 😭😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got my offer!! BBB including Bio n Chem ������������

Posted from TSR Mobile

well done!! :biggrin: how long did you have to wait? i sent my application off on wednesday:')
well done!! :biggrin: how long did you have to wait? i sent my application off on wednesday:')

Two weeks ago tomorrow.

I have all five now!! But I have an applicant day for wolves on Monday n mocks next week. I'm gonna see how they go n then make my decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by powerpuff_girl
Finally someone made such thread ^^ well I have applied for International Business and Management on the 8th of October .. no acknowledgements no nothing yet ... I hope for the best because I am considering Aston University for my Firm choice ... ^^ god luck to everyone :smile:

Hi, Im also applying for international business & Management at Aston, haven't sent my application off yet as my school haven't got my reference sorted yet so starting to worry a little, they promised it would be sorted by tomorrow, so fingers crossed!! Im also applying to Keele, Bournemouth and Aberystwyth. Just really hope i can send my application off tomorrow. :smile:
Got an offer from Aston for BEng Electrical and Electronic engineering. Three distinctions (including distinciton in further maths unit). Going to the open day on March 4th, anyone else planning on going?
Original post by joseph.harry97
Hi, Im also applying for international business & Management at Aston, haven't sent my application off yet as my school haven't got my reference sorted yet so starting to worry a little, they promised it would be sorted by tomorrow, so fingers crossed!! Im also applying to Keele, Bournemouth and Aberystwyth. Just really hope i can send my application off tomorrow. :smile:

Keeping fingers crossed for you :smile: are you planning on firming Aston in they send you an offer ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied to Aston for the international business and economics course it's been 2 weeks and no offers or replies from any of my 5 unis 😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maaarviin
Applied to Aston for the international business and economics course it's been 2 weeks and no offers or replies from any of my 5 unis 😪

I applied for International Business and Management and I received my offer from Aston after one month exactly so don't worry :smile:
Anyone received an offer for Accounting for Management?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
[QUOTE="powerpuff_girl;52257029"]
Original post by Maaarviin

I applied for International Business and Management and I received my offer from Aston after one month exactly so don't worry :smile:

I've received one offer so far from Lancaster, hopefully Aston give me an offer *fingerscrossed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Two weeks ago tomorrow.

I have all five now!! But I have an applicant day for wolves on Monday n mocks next week. I'm gonna see how they go n then make my decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

just got my offer, same conditions as you :biggrin: so happy:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
just got my offer, same conditions as you :biggrin: so happy:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DID YOU GET THE LETTER THAT SAYS IF YOU FIRM THEM AND STILL GET ONE OR TWO GRADES LOWER THEY'RE PROBZ STILL GONNA TAKE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Hey, received my offer from Aston on the 17th December, for International Business Management! Really excited and I've already firmed Aston. Going to an applicant day on the 21st of January!
Original post by HamzaN
Hey, received my offer from Aston on the 17th December, for International Business Management! Really excited and I've already firmed Aston. Going to an applicant day on the 21st of January!

Hey there :smile: I also firmed International Business and Management ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
DID YOU GET THE LETTER THAT SAYS IF YOU FIRM THEM AND STILL GET ONE OR TWO GRADES LOWER THEY'RE PROBZ STILL GONNA TAKE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope omfg IS THAT ACTUALLY REAL BECAUSE I THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE MAKING THIS UP?! :redface:
nope omfg IS THAT ACTUALLY REAL BECAUSE I THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE MAKING THIS UP?! :redface:

SERIOUSLY!!!!
I WAS SO GASSED WHEN I GOT MY LETTER!!

Are you going to the applicant day on January 28th?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest