The Student Room Group

Overworking?

Hi

I know someone in year 10 who has nothing eg no phone or whatever, and all he does all day every day is revise. In holidays and on normal school days he just revises even when there is no test or exam.
he does nothing else apart from sometimes watch tv but does really watch anything on it.
Im just wondering with all this work and no leisure time could he go mental or is it a negative to revise all day and do nothing else but watch tv? Or does it have a positive impact or does it not really matter?

thanks.
It's hardly real work. If you manage to overwork in year 10 then you've got no chance of surviving the real world of work.
Original post by Coolme12345
Hi

I know someone in year 10 who has nothing eg no phone or whatever, and all he does all day every day is revise. In holidays and on normal school days he just revises even when there is no test or exam.
he does nothing else apart from sometimes watch tv but does really watch anything on it.
Im just wondering with all this work and no leisure time could he go mental or is it a negative to revise all day and do nothing else but watch tv? Or does it have a positive impact or does it not really matter?

thanks.

I personally feel that it is very important to have a balance between school life and a social life! So yeah it's very unusual! Almost quite sad:frown: Perhaps someone could get him involved with an extra curricular club or society? Or even just invite him with a group of friends because maybe he just feels lonely?

Quick Reply

Latest