This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XV

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Gotta be up at 9 cant sleep. Urgh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
I've been watching some pretty awful stuff. not sure why i'm so much in to self sabotage all the time :erm:
:hugs: so sorry, hun. Take good care of yourself, okay? Lots of hot drinks and blankets and films if you don't think you'll sleep. :console:

Hope you're okay :hugs:

Dont worry about it lovely- I think everyone does it! :hugs: I watch some pretty grim shizzle sometimes when I know its just going to trigger me. :colondollar:

And thanks lovely. :smile: :hugs: Have hot chocolate and harry potter. :blushing:
Original post by Courtsreilly
Hey everyone I'm new here and thought id post after lerking.

Find it hard to talk to people as it seems no one understand so refreshing to see people feeling the same as me(not nice to see others sad but you know what I mean.) Find it difficult as my boyfriend doesn't seem to understand or handle me being upset 24/7 which makes me feel worse. He's not much as a speaker as it is so when I'm looking for support he doesn't know how to reply bless him. He try's to be supportive and he hasn't run a mile after hundreds of my mental break downs, would just be nice to be able to talk to someone and not feel even more alone that they don't understand.

:wavey:
Welcome to the soc! :smile: I'm tasha, as you *might* be able to tell. :tongue: How are you tonight? :h: :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:woo: :party: :yeah: :cool: :smug:

Actually feeling a bit better after seeing my friends :o:

:hi:

:lovehug:

Hi! Well done for de-lurking: a big step! Should be a worthwhile one though. Welcome to MHSS! :hugs:

Sorry you feel so rough. Glad your boyfriend has stood by you. Can be difficult to know what to do or say sometimes :sadnod:

:sexface:
:tongue:
Did you have a nice time? :smile:
Reply 582
Original post by ScaryScience
I've been watching some pretty awful stuff. not sure why i'm so much in to self sabotage all the time :erm:
:hugs: so sorry, hun. Take good care of yourself, okay? Lots of hot drinks and blankets and films if you don't think you'll sleep. :console:

Hope you're okay :hugs:

Dont feel bad hun, i did it last night, was finding all the triggering posts on here.
:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Gotta be up at 9 cant sleep. Urgh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have to be up at half six. :sad:
not gonna be able to sleep for a while and i know that now.

stupid panic.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm so sorry to hear that. I was in exactly the same situation last year and missed pretty much every supervision meeting. Now I've got a wonderful supervisor after I requested a change. Email, the course administrator and ask them for a change if you want. It is perfectly fine, I've done it.
In terms of the work stuff, I don't know. Is it pretty much A-level (like Econ was for me) or is it mostly new content?

I've only had one meeting so far with him, so i don't feel like i have much ground for change just yet :/ um, well I've heard of about half of it at Alevel but the other half is brand new, and the stuff that's familiar is in waaaaay more detail now so it's all a bit aaaah! Just developed a migraine yet as well when I have a 9am, fab, really needed this :frown:
Reply 586
Original post by tasha96
I have to be up at half six. :sad:

Dont know how you do it lovely! Id be aslee again by 8!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Dont know how you do it lovely! Id be aslee again by 8!! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its cause I have an appointment at a ridiculously early time. :sad: And I have to get to the other side of the town for it.
You okay lovely? :frown: Saw your fb post. :hugs:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I've only had one meeting so far with him, so i don't feel like i have much ground for change just yet :/ um, well I've heard of about half of it at Alevel but the other half is brand new, and the stuff that's familiar is in waaaaay more detail now so it's all a bit aaaah! Just developed a migraine yet as well when I have a 9am, fab, really needed this :frown:

I only had one meeting as well last year and they didn't seem to mind. If you feel that he's not going to be a good supervisor, then change. I'm sure he nor anyone would mind.

Oh wow, then I guess you have to keep up with work. :frown:

Get some sleep. :smile: Start fresh tomorrow.
Original post by senz72
I only had one meeting as well last year and they didn't seem to mind. If you feel that he's not going to be a good supervisor, then change. I'm sure he nor anyone would mind.

Oh wow, then I guess you have to keep up with work. :frown:

Get some sleep. :smile: Start fresh tomorrow.

I haven't had a proper one to one yet though so I feel like I should give him a chance. I duno :/ ill probs never be able to open up about it anyway so it won't matter hah. Yeah, it's definitely a tough course, I'm drowning in material :frown: I can't sleep because it hurts my head to put it on the pillow so I think I'm just gonna attempt to do some more work until I'm literally falling asleep, then I might manage to get some sleep :/ duno what to do to make myself feel better at all bleh
Original post by tasha96

:sexface:
:tongue:
Did you have a nice time? :smile:

:hubba:

I did! Though I drank Coke and now can't sleep :facepalm: I swear I should have DON'T DRINK COKE IN THE EVENING tattooed on my forehead or something to remind me :colondollar:

Original post by guitaristemily
nerd is a understatment, i think, as well.

lets just say i own over 50 teeshirts, and lots of dinsey stuff really, and know loads.

:colone:
:hubba:

I did! Though I drank Coke and now can't sleep :facepalm: I swear I should have DON'T DRINK COKE IN THE EVENING tattooed on imy forehead or something to remind me :colondollar:

Well that would just be silly! :eek: You wouldnt see it then. Get it tattooed on someone elses forehead. :yep: :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)

XD

having a bad night. a really bad night. cant stop panicing. im safe, im just panicing. im not going to do anything stupid.
Just wanna give up rn, **** it
Original post by lauraaaaa
Just wanna give up rn, **** it

What's bugging you, Laura? :cry2:
Original post by tasha96
Well that would just be silly! :eek: You wouldnt see it then. Get it tattooed on someone elses forehead. :yep: :tongue:

PRSOM. Bloody TSR :colonhash:

XD

having a bad night. a really bad night. cant stop panicing. im safe, im just panicing. im not going to do anything stupid.

Oh hun :frown: So sorry you are panicking. What can we do to help? Sorry, was on a different website so only just seen this :frown:
Original post by President Putin
What's bugging you, Laura? :cry2:

I'm so behind on uni work, my mood is so utterly **** all the time-so low yet numb sometimes, I've got a migraine currently when I have a 9am lecture and I just generally feel so **** (physically and mentally) and I can't deal with it

Oh hun :frown: So sorry you are panicking. What can we do to help? Sorry, was on a different website so only just seen this :frown:

dont think people can help right now. its been happening for a hile too. like an hour now, at least.
So my only communication with others are strangers across the world, people who I've never met. Not sure whether to class them as friends or not.
They really are awesome people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
dont think people can help right now. its been happening for a hile too. like an hour now, at least.

:jumphug: :frown: :console:

Original post by senz72
So my only communication with others are strangers across the world, people who I've never met. Not sure whether to class them as friends or not.
They really are awesome people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Friends come in all shapes, sizes and guises! If you wanna class them as friends, then you def should feel able to :yes:

Latest