The Student Room Group

Is Rachel Riley the perfect human being?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Look I understand it's frustrating not being as perfect as Rachel Riley but calm down plz

Lazy response. I see you didn't address any of the points I made as you know I'm right.
Oh why anonymous btw? Is it so you can insult people without us knowing who you are :biggrin:
Original post by barnetlad
A person who follows Manchester United from that well known part of the north-west, Essex. Nowhere near perfect in my book.

Her father comes from near Old Trafford so I kind of understand it. Her accent even sounds northern at times (although whether that's relevant to this thread is up to the undefined "you guys")
Not perfect but pretty darn close. Beautiful and smart, what else could you want?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keturah
Lazy response. I see you didn't address any of the points I made as you know I'm right.
Oh why anonymous btw? Is it so you can insult people without us knowing who you are :biggrin:

Look lassie, those tits are a solid 6/10 but nothing on Rachel Riley's.
Look lassie, those tits are a solid 6/10 but nothing on Rachel Riley's.

Why are you bringing my looks into it? It's not about me. You're rather offensive. I bet you're no brad Pitt anyway if you want to get personal!
I prefer Susie Dent.
I like Rachel too... But I feel like the only reason she's so popular is because of her looks. Not that she doesn't deserve to be popular, but it's like so many people love her for the wrong reasons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Genocidal

Nothing worse than an actor trying to be political or moral.

You have a problem with celebrities trying to be moral??
I do think that celebrities should give more money to the charities they're supposedly supporting, but you're being unfair imo. There are far worse people than Emma Watson.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keturah
Why are you bringing my looks into it? It's not about me. You're rather offensive. I bet you're no brad Pitt anyway if you want to get personal!

I'm no "Brad Pitt" but I have nothing against the guy.

Why are you getting mad? Gurl is it because Rachel Riley is getting more attention than you? I mean, you must love attention why else would you have your baps out on your picture?
I'm no "Brad Pitt" but I have nothing against the guy.

Why are you getting mad? Gurl is it because Rachel Riley is getting more attention than you? I mean, you must love attention why else would you have your baps out on your picture?

I have nothing against her, I said she's pretty. I didn't compare myself to her you did. I just don't think she's perfect and find many other women far more attractive.
Why anon? Also why not pick on others who have disagreed with you? It's a dress, yes I have cleavage.. so what big deal.
Yes Rachel Riley is perfection, gorgeous, clever and a Man U fan! What more could you ask for
Reply 70
Original post by Maid Marian
How ridiculous! Emma Watson definitely does not court publicity and she has enough money in the bank not to need it. It's pretty clear to me that she gets involved in things because she wants to and genuinely believes in it, and God damn she should have that right.

I completely agree, I think people are far too quick to assume and judge celebrities' political and charity work as just no more than just publicity stunts, sure some may be doing it with publicity in mind, but that doesn't mean they all do it solely for the publicity. I don't see why people just automatically think all celebrities are just immoral morons who care about nothing but themselves. She obviously has a certain public status, so why shouldn't she try and use that status to make a difference in a matter that she cares about and believes in? And that goes for other celebrities and their political and charity work as well.
Original post by shawn_o1
Nobody's perfect lol

She's just a gorgeous-looking Oxford graduate co-hosting Countdown.
Oh, she's appearing on this weekend's Football Focus... having declared that Manchester United is in her blood. Makes her a target for Man City, Liverpool and Leeds fans then. (Arsenal and Chelsea as well, if Man U had won the PL under Moyes)

I saw the clip of her predictions, where she said that she wore a Man Utd babygro as a baby. Isn't doing that to a baby that a minor form of child cruelty?
Original post by Black Cat
A poor mans Paris Hilton, 6/10 at best

Get out. Get out now. :mob:
Yes, too perfect
Original post by WeedCanKill
Yes, too perfect

Are you suggesting she's illuminati developing the perfect species only to wipe us natural humans away???

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's so plain, so no.

Quick Reply

Latest