The Student Room Group

OCR AS Chemistry F232 Quantitative Titration

Hey, just wondering how people got on with the practical exam, i had mine today. If anyone wants to share answers and see how each other got on, message me:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GemmaLucas
Hey, just wondering how people got on with the practical exam, i had mine today. If anyone wants to share answers and see how each other got on, message me:smile:

Hey, I also had mine yesterday, it went quite good thanks...
what answers did you get for the questions part?
Reply 2
im really scared for mineeee..
does every practical have question?? like maybe working out the volume or moles?
Original post by sara3298
im really scared for mineeee..
does every practical have question?? like maybe working out the volume or moles?

Pretty much.

Hey, I had my quantitative ISA on Friday! How did it go? What did you get for the moles answers? I don't think I did very well :bawling::bawling:
have you got any advice on what i should maybe focus on, or make sure i know? any help will be great as im really nervous about it.
I did mine a couple of weeks ago. Got a grade B. Not too sure where I lost marks on as they are very vague giving feedback :confused:
Reply 7
hello all. did mine a few weeks back and got 14/15. will be happy to discuss with anyone if you just PM me :smile: would also love it if someones done the bio isas for ocr too :smile:
Reply 8
I have mine in January and I'm so worried, can someone tell me if all the methods are the same and a vague description of the practical instructions of the actual titration😥

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kelefi
hello all. did mine a few weeks back and got 14/15. will be happy to discuss with anyone if you just PM me :smile: would also love it if someones done the bio isas for ocr too :smile:

Could you pm me please? Need help with chemistry and have done the whole biology Isa so could help you out with that 😊
we have ours tomorrow and we only got told that it was the real isa today.
Original post by Jinhwanisdaone
we have ours tomorrow and we only got told that it was the real isa today.

I have mine tomorrow too
(Omg Jinhwan)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by reynoldsl
I have mine tomorrow too
(Omg Jinhwan)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you please tell me the questions after you've done it?😣
Original post by 1998
Could you please tell me the questions after you've done it?

Um, that's called cheating...
Against exam board rules to reveal questions for Isa's.
Reply 15
just make sure you can do mole calculations :smile:
Reply 16
Do you need to know how to write equations?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17

Hi.i have my exam tommorow on titration.if you could
Guide me as what to expect.like what kind of questions to look out for.thanks
Original post by Moona707
Hi.i have my exam tommorow on titration.if you could
Guide me as what to expect.like what kind of questions to look out for.thanks

This post was made in 2014; open your eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
can anyone help me with this practical got it on Wednesday what kind of questions come up and what about sig figures

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending