The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Well done, I recommended it to my bro doing GCSE hopefully when the A level is up it will be just as good!!!
Reply 121
Hey everyone, I'm studying OCR A2 Chemistry (New spec).

Was just wondering if there was a past paper question bank divided by topic?? I feel like this would be really helpful to a lot of students.
I don't feel confident yet in doing a full past paper. I feel I wouldn't make full use of it, as I'm trying to learn the topics first but would like to attempt to practice past questions specifically on the particular topic I've just learnt. If anyone's got anything like this for, post it, sure it'd be extremely helpful!! Something for Biology would be good too!

Cheers
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by EierVonSatan
Revised set of links :biggrin:

TSR's uberthread for A-level chemistry past papers and specifications:

General interest chemistry:

Spoiler

A few selected chemistry blogs:

Spoiler

Chemistry lecture videos:

Spoiler

Secondary school and sixth form chemistry:

Spoiler

University chemistry:

Spoiler

Miscellaneous:

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNqtNxMLDI&feature=youtu.be

Hi, you guys may find this to be a very useful resource. It gives tips on how to get an A in A-level chemistry :smile:
Reply 124
btw they have also have for bio
Reply 125
Original post by f999
btw they have also have for bio

Raah you legend thank you!!
Reply 126
How about:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/race-to-revise-organic-synthesis/id1224055846?mt=8

for learning/playing/revising Organic Synthesis?
Reply 127
What about:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/race-to-revise-organic-synthesis/id1224055846?mt=8

for learning/revising/playing Organic Synthesis?
Original post by LT83
What about:

for learning/revising/playing Organic Synthesis?

Do you think it was worth getting? Do you happen to know which exam board it is for?

Thank you!
Reply 129
Original post by Jammie123
Do you think it was worth getting? Do you happen to know which exam board it is for?

Thank you!

It is not specific to an exam board but covers all the reactions I can think of for the EDEXCEL spec. and a little extra. I believe a lot of the Organic Synthesis is similar in many of the exam boards.

I wouldn't learn from this app in the first place, but it kills the time on the bus and keeps the material in your mind.
Reply 130
Original post by LT83
It is not specific to an exam board but covers all the reactions I can think of for the EDEXCEL spec. and a little extra. I believe a lot of the Organic Synthesis is similar in many of the exam boards.

I wouldn't learn from this app in the first place, but it kills the time on the bus and keeps the material in your mind.

Seems decent and relatively inexpensive, but try Gojimo. Free on the App Store and you can choose your specific exam board it's pretty good just to pass time on the bus etc like you said
Original post by LT83

I do AQA chemistry but it is true that organic synthesis is very similar for all the exam boards.

I was hoping to use this app to just consolidate what I have learnt, so it sounds good

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ali__X
Seems decent and relatively inexpensive, but try Gojimo. Free on the App Store and you can choose your specific exam board it's pretty good just to pass time on the bus etc like you said

I will try that, I've been using Anki which I think it very similar to Gojimo!

Thanks
WOW, great, website and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
Reply 134
chem...please email...anybody has unit 6 stuff ?? edexcel
Reply 135
Original post by fafa90
chem...please email...anybody has unit 6 stuff ?? edexcel

are you doing IAL
Reply 136
Original post by f999
are you doing IAL

yes
Reply 138
Original post by f999
This is all i have if i find more i'll post them.
when do you have your exam?

thanks..i have it in nov
snaprevise is good i managed to gt an a* in chem

Latest