The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

belle_27

Also, Nerds!!!!! I have to go to Cyber Candy in Covent Garden to get them where they cost £1.15 a box :eek: They're really not worth it for that much!!!!

They're the american nerds though and they're no where near as nice :frown:
Meh I hated Whispa's :tongue: I only really buy sweets from our ****ty co - op and havent seen any in there for a while Lion bars and toffee crips that is.
Reply 22
Yeah they still sell Snowflakes, especially around Christmas, yummmmm, thats the only flake that I like. Wait, I lie, I like the Praline Flake as well :biggrin: Though I haven't bought one for years, not sure if its still knocking around.....

I bought a Lion bar in Scotland in July, so there still floating around in places.

Was just looking up Cadbury's discontinued chocolates to find the one I really liked but they discontinued, which was called SPIRA!!!!! That was delicious but it went years ago :frown: Apparently Wispa was as rebranded Diary Milk Bubbly yet it tastes nothing like Wispa..... :mad:
Uncle_fish
Meh I hated Whispa's :tongue: I only really buy sweets from our ****ty co - op and havent seen any in there for a while Lion bars and toffee crips that is.

Our Co-Op is rubbish too. I never go there. I got to Woolworths and the Sweet shop.
Does anyone have a old sweet shop around like the one you see in willy wonka? Like sweets in glass jars and things along the back wall?
Choccielatte

Not forgetting that Chocolate Ready Brek is getting harder to find.

Yes!! I am finding the same thing! I could only find strawberry flavour in Tescos last time I looked :frown: If I'd known they would get harder to buy I would have stocked up on loads!
Yeah theres one in my Town called Sweet Sensations. I go there a lot. It's great and really cheap.
Reply 27
Originally posted by Uncle_fish
Does anyone have a old sweet shop around like the one you see in willy wonka? Like sweets in glass jars and things along the back wall?

No :frown: It disappeared around 5 years ago from my town :frown:

Choccielatte, I remember the Wonka Exploder bars! Those were great! Why does all the great stuff have to disappear? :frown:
friendsfreak88
Yes!! I am finding the same thing! I could only find strawberry flavour in Tescos last time I looked :frown: If I'd known they would get harder to buy I would have stocked up on loads!

It sucks. I only like the Chocolate Ready Brek. Mind you, I haven't tried the Strawberry.

I used to be scared of the dragon they used to put on the boxes of Ready Brek. :rofl:
Yeah like my user bar!

Where the heck has that gone?
Reply 30
I just found a review of Spira bars from September 2006 so apparently they can be found in places, just seems to be nowhere near me :frown:
Spira bars?
Oh I don't remember them.

Currently eating a Ripple bar though :wink:
Eh, people are saying they can't find Poptarts any more?! They're everywhere!
Reply 35
milkyway the strewberry one :frown: and corn pops :frown:
The strawberry one was icky and I think they still sell corn pops if there just the same as rainbow drops.
Rainbow Drops are gross!
marzbarz
I very much doubt you're in Nunavut, theres only a bunch of eskimos, moose and polarbears in Nunavut so pull the other one

Does it really matter that much? A bunch of eskimos indeed. :laugh:
Choccielatte
Spira bars?

Agreed! They were great!

Latest