Choccielatte
Milkybar Munchies have stopped being made

I KNOW!!
- What a mistake nestle.
White kitkat chunky
Tesco Finest handcooked BBQ crisps
Sheen
of course we do :biggrin:
theres a department store near me that sells them :biggrin: they even sell the oroes cereal too.
the price isnt too bad either.
it was awesome when my aunt brought me back two huge boxes of them last year when she went to america :biggrin:

What shop is this? :tongue: Hopefully not lets eat.
Reply 83
I've loved and lost a few veggy things over the years- the asda cornish pasty and morningstar bacon strips being most missed!

Do they still make Walkers Max crisps? They salt and vinegar ones were lovely - so sharp - but I haven't seen them for ages :frown:

I think we should add ALL smarties to the list - those pale things they sell now are not real smarties. Yuk!

Does anyone remember the cocnut version they did of Toffee Crisps for a while? Like a cocnut macaroon bar - lovely!
Reply 84
Coffee creams in Cadburys Roses and Quality Street...(seems coffees just not a popular enough choice).
Chocolate pop tarts are really hard to come by...managed to get some cookies and cream ones...but they were quite gross.
Wispa mint was my fave out of the Wispa bars...but byebye wispa I guess.....
I also remember when, for a very short time, a crisps brand (might've been walkers, I don't recall) made crisps with looney tunes pictures on! Anyone else remember those?!
SianyLou
Coffee creams in Cadburys Roses and Quality Street...(seems coffees just not a popular enough choice).
Chocolate pop tarts are really hard to come by...managed to get some cookies and cream ones...but they were quite gross.
Wispa mint was my fave out of the Wispa bars...but byebye wispa I guess.....
I also remember when, for a very short time, a crisps brand (might've been walkers, I don't recall) made crisps with looney tunes pictures on! Anyone else remember those?!

I remember when Walker's bought out Spice Girls crisps... of course I bought them as I loved them at the time (come on I was about 7:redface: !), but they were actually a really nice Sour cream and chive flavour mmmmm
Reply 86
Choccielatte
Milkybar Munchies have stopped being made :frown:

And Wispa bars. I loved Wispa bites.

Not forgetting that Chocolate Ready Brek is getting harder to find.

Has anyone noticed that Mars Bars don't taste as good these days?

Milkybar munchies were theee best thing ever!
SianyLou

Wha?! No!! I'm a big fan of coffee chocolate.
Reply 88
hannah_dru
Wha?! No!! I'm a big fan of coffee chocolate.

Me too, yummy!
NickiM
Me too, yummy!

I love the ones in the Revels packets. I have to eat them all first :biggrin:
hannah_dru

ahh yeh so good! they should sell them seperately mmm
Reply 91
http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/acatalog/1116.jpg

I miss chocolate covered pretzels :frown:
Reply 92
hannah_dru

I try that, but I get the orange ones by mistake :frown:
Reply 93
hannah_dru

It's the only Revel I like!
Reply 94
the original coco pops, before they turned it into choco crispies then back into coco pops then into the healthy junk...
:frown:
Reply 95
Angelil
Can I lament the loss of our dear friend the blue smartie? And the proper tubes they used to come in, not the stupid hexagonal 'tubes' that they come in now :frown:

I had several blue smarties in a pack I bought yesterday! :biggrin: I miss the proper tubes though :frown:
gem_77
ahh yeh so good! they should sell them seperately mmm

They should! I get cravings for just those and go out and buy a bag just for them. And then I get orange ones too.

I remember chocolate pretezels! I miss those. I might have a go at making them.
Reply 97
the different flavoured polos! i remember they had gummy ones and tangy ones and mini ones...they were awesome :yy:
Reply 98
Worcester sauce crisps have been stopped I think! They were so nice! Especially the walkers ones! :mad:
Reply 99
StewS_WB
Worcester sauce crisps have been stopped I think! They were so nice! Especially the walkers ones! :mad:

You can still get them, just not from Walkers.

Which reminds me... I miss Walkers' Barbecue flavour crisps :motz:

Latest