The Student Room Group

Is Anastasia Steele 'attractive?

Are guys attracted to Anastasia Steele like a Christian Grey was? What makes such a girl attractive?
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah
It's her eyes
Original post by Slim and proud
Are guys attracted to Anastasia Steele like a Christian Grey was?

Yes.

What makes such a girl attractive?

Breasts, Bum and Legs plus the fact she is pure filth.

That is the honest response.

The TSR response is:

She's not in my league. I like my women like I like my swimming pools, deep. I like intellectual conversation and riveting walks through the countryside together as we plan our next holiday to the Alps. I don't think this woman quite does it for me but maybe I can come to like her after 42 dates, of course we'll use protection, and making her sit the BMAT to ensure she is intelligent enough to breed with me.
Original post by Fidus Achates
Yes.

Breasts, Bum and Legs plus the fact she is pure filth.

That is the honest response.

The TSR response is:

She's not in my league. I like my women like I like my swimming pools, deep. I like intellectual conversation and riveting walks through the countryside together as we plan our next holiday to the Alps. I don't think this woman quite does it for me but maybe I can come to like her after 42 dates, of course we'll use protection, and making her sit the BMAT to ensure she is intelligent enough to breed with me.

I don't think Anastasia was pure filth, infact she was a virgin before Christian grey changed her, she kinda fell into that role as any girl would under Christian Grey's spell. I'm curious as to what actually attracted him to her given she was pure innocence.
Original post by Slim and proud
I don't think Anastasia was pure filth, infact she was a virgin before Christian grey changed her, she kinda fell into that role as any girl would under Christian Grey's spell. I'm curious as to what actually attracted him to her given she was pure innocence.

the fact that he's Dark Triad as hell with wealth and expert sublimation of mommy issues? gr8 b8 m8

Quick Reply

Latest