The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Monki1
You DO NOT HAVE TO USE AN AGENT. You can also apply independently and save a **** load of money. Universities will help you with what is needed, just email them.

That is if you want to try negotiating with estate agents in another language and figure the entire thing out for yourself. The agency I went through are still helping me and also arrange valuable summer placements in the UK :smile: something that's not easy to get! But I definitely do agree that some agencies rip you off! You just need to choose wisely, but the whole experience goes so much smoother with a good consultant
Reply 21
What type of placements do they give? How do they help with the admission?
Reply 22
Original post by maria-z
That is if you want to try negotiating with estate agents in another language and figure the entire thing out for yourself. The agency I went through are still helping me and also arrange valuable summer placements in the UK :smile: something that's not easy to get! But I definitely do agree that some agencies rip you off! You just need to choose wisely, but the whole experience goes so much smoother with a good consultant

Hi Maria
I completely agree with you Maria some people believe that they can do everything on their own but unfortunately that is not true. I used also a very good agency that helped me get an acceptance letter from Sofia Medical University besides my not that great grades :rolleyes: and helped me a lot during my enrollment process, accommodation and student loan for the whole six years of my degree. People might think that they can manage on their own, but I agree with you and certainly do not regret it. From your sayings I actually think that we might have used the same agency. :wink::smile:
Original post by Muotoh
Hi Maria
I completely agree with you Maria some people believe that they can do everything on their own but unfortunately that is not true. I used also a very good agency that helped me get an acceptance letter from Sofia Medical University besides my not that great grades :rolleyes: and helped me a lot during my enrollment process, accommodation and student loan for the whole six years of my degree. People might think that they can manage on their own, but I agree with you and certainly do not regret it. From your sayings I actually think that we might have used the same agency. :wink::smile:

could you possibly pm me the agency that you used please?:colondollar: I don't mind using one if I know they are legitimate and I can trust them!
Reply 24
Original post by maria-z
Heyy you could apply like I did through an agency. They arrange everything and make it really simple. I know how stressful it is when applying and also I know there are some agencies really taking advantage of students. I recommend the agency that I went through because they really lived up to what I expected. They got me admission, found me an apartment and also they arrange attachments with UK hospitals on graduation :smile: msg me if you need any help x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Maria,

Where are you studying? If you don't mind me asking. I'm really confused about the whole application process, what agency did you use?

Thanks.
Reply 25
Original post by Muotoh
Hi Maria

What agency did you use?
Original post by maria-z

could you please send me the details of the agency you used please?
thank you
Reply 27
That would be my choice if i ever got around to doing it. :smile:
Reply 28
Anyone planning to go to Iasi from the UK?
Reply 29
Original post by sarz_a
Anyone planning to go to Iasi from the UK?

I'm thinking about Iasi as one of my options. How are you applying? Pm me if you can.
Hello

Is anyone considering to study medicine in Bulgaria Oct 2015?

I am planning to but not sure whether to go to Plovdiv or Trakia.

If anyone goes to either can you please give me some insight regarding the university, course and the area.. any help would be highly appreciated!!!
Original post by determineddd
Hello

Is anyone considering to study medicine in Bulgaria Oct 2015?

I am planning to but not sure whether to go to Plovdiv or Trakia.

If anyone goes to either can you please give me some insight regarding the university, course and the area.. any help would be highly appreciated!!!

Why not sofia?
YES DO IT ROMANIA IS AWESOME

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wecandothis
Thank you, yes that helps :yy:
I'm thinking about Cluj and Constanta, which one would you recommend and do you know any agencies that are reliable

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'd recommend cluj. it's also the european youth capital this year and in summer there's a festival with david guetta and avicii going there!!!
i'm sure this convinced you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can anyone let me know which are the best agents to apply to dental school in europe (apart from studymedicineineurope)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 35
My advice as somebody that has been to romania and been accepted there is not to go through big agencies, they often don't give your application the time and attention required. Smaller agencies which work 1 on 1 are better and more helpful
Many students who study Medicine and Dentistry in Plovdiv use studymedinbulgaria.com There are many students from the UK who study Medicine and Dentistry in Plovdiv. Students study in English. They also study Bulgarian language for when they will actually have to meet patients. By the third year, many students can understand the language and serious students will be able to speak it well. Don't be scared. Plovdiv where this company is located is a better location than Pleven
There are many students from the UK who study Medicine and Dentistry in Plovdiv. I'm an agent. Students study in English. They also study Bulgarian language for when they will actually have to meet patients. By the third year, many students can understand the language and serious students will be able to speak it well. Don't be scared. I think Bulgaria (Plovdiv) is a good place for your education
Original post by kazmi48
Hi Maria,

Where are you studying? If you don't mind me asking. I'm really confused about the whole application process, what agency did you use?

Thanks.

Hey, has anyone replied with agencies they used? It seems rare anyone ever mentions their actual names publicly. I'm not sure why though?

Thanks
Reply 39
Original post by emmalooo12
Hey, has anyone replied with agencies they used? It seems rare anyone ever mentions their actual names publicly. I'm not sure why though?

Thanks

which university are you applying to?? Some have used outreach education but I'm still waiting for a response.

Latest

Trending

Trending