The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

hello again :smile:

ugh I should have been at this party 3 hours ago…I keep putting off seeing people until the last minute, not sure what's happened the has been going on since graduation :frown: I think my offline social anxiety has flared up.

also reships threads grinding my gears

Spoiler

Reply 21
Original post by Smash Bandicoot

ugh I should have been at this party 3 hours ago…I keep putting off seeing people until the last minute, not sure what's happened the has been going on since graduation :frown: I think my offline social anxiety has flared up.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

New thread new thread new thread :nutcase: :party: :crazy:

Spoiler

The piss me off as well. People need to find a ****ing brain for once and use it. As everyone will cry, even the most mathco dudes!

And the I think this guy likes me, what should I do..? Threads are annoying, most simple answer, grow a pair and go and ask them!
Reply 25

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

didn't make it to the party but thanks for the encouragement :smile: just found people from my old school deleting me off Facebook…but they've kept all my other school friends. What the hell :/ it's things like that which make me feel there's stigma.

now I can't remember whether it was actually ME who deleted them because I went through a purge during my severe depressive episode in late 2012 when I was close to psychosis and showing it all over my page…idk

I wouldn't care but for the fact they only deleted me no-one else in my friendship group
(edited 9 years ago)
it never ends :frown:
Original post by ScaryScience
thanks. you feeling any better?

Yeah, I think.
hey all :h:

MHSS XVI...I remember the days of Dep Soc :moon:

feel very old now :tongue: though this account is still pretty new lol.
(edited 9 years ago)
Wondering if I should stay as anon or not...
Original post by Anonymous
Wondering if I should stay as anon or not...

Decided to make a new account. The above is me (and anon #27 from the old thread is also me).

Soo. Hi everyone.
Original post by Pathway
Decided to make a new account. The above is me (and anon #27 from the old thread is also me).

Soo. Hi everyone.

:hi:
I've been feeling absolutely awful for weeks. Pretty much every day ends in tears and I can't bring myself to do anything. I don't know how to stop wallowing in self-pity. :frown:
Original post by superwolf
:hi:

hi! :smile: How are things going?

Original post by Anonymous
I've been feeling absolutely awful for weeks. Pretty much every day ends in tears and I can't bring myself to do anything. I don't know how to stop wallowing in self-pity. :frown:

:console:
Original post by Pathway
hi! :smile: How are things going?

Feeling better than I was yesterday, you?

And have some new account rep. :h:
Feeling better than I was yesterday, you?

And have some new account rep. :h:

Sorry to hear yesterday didn't go very well, but I'm glad you're feeling better now. :hugs: Do you have triggers for your dissociation? I'm ok, just working on this complaint letter about the CMHT assessment. It's really difficult. :s-smilie:

Haha, thank you. :P
Original post by Pathway
Sorry to hear yesterday didn't go very well, but I'm glad you're feeling better now. :hugs: Do you have triggers for your dissociation? I'm ok, just working on this complaint letter about the CMHT assessment. It's really difficult. :s-smilie:

Haha, thank you. :P

Thanks. :smile: I think being tired and listening to certain music tends to send me off, but other than that I'm not sure. :s-smilie:

Good luck with your letter, hope you get a good response. :smile:
Thanks. :smile: I think being tired and listening to certain music tends to send me off, but other than that I'm not sure. :s-smilie:

Good luck with your letter, hope you get a good response. :smile:

Yeah, being tired definitely sets me off too. Hmm, do you use grounding techniques? They sometimes help me "come back".

Thank you. :h:

Latest