The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Valvopus
Heading back to Cambridge after seeing my friend and spending all my money in london. Just generally feel quite content, it's nice. Not sure how I'll feel later when I'm back in my room on my own but I think aiming to feel like this more would be good since I tend to do sad, anxious or excited and not calm and happy.
But seriously roller skates are expensive I may weep on behalf of my bank account later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad you had a nice day :h:
Original post by Sabertooth
Do you use inline or quad skates for roller derby?

Quads, not sure how I'd fair on in-line skates. I learnt on a pair but quads do seem more stable for jumping etc.

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Glad you had a nice day :h:

Thanks
freaking out slightly... anybody here take slow release propanolol daily? did you experience any weight changes? did the stupid stupid thing and googled it and now im reading loads and loads of forums with people saying they gained like fifty pounds in six months :/
Original post by Valvopus
Quads, not sure how I'd fair on in-line skates. I learnt on a pair but quads do seem more stable for jumping etc.

Thanks

Oh ok, I would have thought inlines would be faster. :tongue:

I'd love to watch roller derby sometime. :smile:
Original post by Sabertooth
Oh ok, I would have thought inlines would be faster. :tongue:

I'd love to watch roller derby sometime. :smile:

Possibly but I suspect they wouldn't be as good when you get hit :tongue:

There's a ton of it on youtube if you search WFTDA. I recommend any Gotham game.
Did nothing for a day: so good.
Feeling incredibly unmotivated and can't concentrate too well at all. Got out of bed at 12.30pm, not sleeping just see no point. Was meant to look something up for my wife and was faced with page of text.....no way is that happening. :no:
(edited 9 years ago)
keep crying. feel so ****. and I think ive been hallucinating over the last 48 hours. keep putting it down to trick of the light etc but happening so much. feel so horrible
managed to get lost at my protest :eek: but otherwise had a super day tbh; met nice new people & other than getting lost had a really good time, got chatting to several people in the pubs we went to as well so all in all a positive day :smile:
I don't know what to say, I just want to post something:frown:

Hugs, anyone? :redface: :hugs:
Original post by Maid Marian

:hugs:

------------

Not felt this low in a long time. Not entirely sure what to do. Want to sleep but what's the point? Keep having random panic attacks whilst asleep that wake me up (how is that even a thing?) and nightmares. Just can't do it, feel so low. How am I supposed to wait 10 weeks til my next CMHT appointment? It's so far away. And even then it doesn't really matter because I have to move back home after it anyway (my uni rooms let runs out a week or two after). Feel so low, like I literally have no idea what to do. :frown: Just need someone to tell me it's going to be ok, just so defeated right now. :cry2:
Original post by Pathway

------------

Not felt this low in a long time. Not entirely sure what to do. Want to sleep but what's the point? Keep having random panic attacks whilst asleep that wake me up (how is that even a thing?) and nightmares. Just can't do it, feel so low. How am I supposed to wait 10 weeks til my next CMHT appointment? It's so far away. And even then it doesn't really matter because I have to move back home after it anyway (my uni rooms let runs out a week or two after). Feel so low, like I literally have no idea what to do. :frown: Just need someone to tell me it's going to be ok, just so defeated right now. :cry2:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

IT WILL BE OK :jumphug:

I feel very low too, partly for a couple of reasons, partly for no reasons at all. I just wanna be wrapped up in squishy hugs and squeezed tight.
Just ordered myself a new onsie because im going on pack holiday. Not that i need an excuse. Now to try and NOT wear it on the train to my mums

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

IT WILL BE OK :jumphug:

I feel very low too, partly for a couple of reasons, partly for no reasons at all. I just wanna be wrapped up in squishy hugs and squeezed tight.

:console: Thank you.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Not sure I'd be of any use, but you're welcome to PM me?

Huge hugs to my fave Catholic Maid! :lovehug: :jumphug: :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
:console: Thank you.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Not sure I'd be of any use, but you're welcome to PM me?

Thanks for the offer, but I've got nothing to say.:sad: I'm just empty.
Huge hugs to my fave Catholic Maid! :lovehug: :jumphug: :hugs:

Awww thanks TLG:hugs: :blush: :hugs::hugs:

Whatcha up to at this late hour? :yawn:

Thanks for the offer, but I've got nothing to say.:sad: I'm just empty.

Offer's there. :console: You're going to be ok, too.
Awww thanks TLG:hugs: :blush: :hugs::hugs:

Whatcha up to at this late hour? :yawn:

Slept 14 hours last night, so not sleepy. Despite taking TWO sleeping pills :erm:

#TLGProblems
Slept 14 hours last night, so not sleepy. Despite taking TWO sleeping pills :erm:

#TLGProblems

How're you doing? (Apart from not being sleepy).

Latest