The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Fed up.
stipidd fecking bugs again ans i cant deal with it :cry2:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I'm on this, and it will even out and you'll feel a little better within a few weeks!

I hope so! Side effects aren't being too kind recently.
Original post by furryface12
X

I'm around if you want a chat :hugs:

-----------

Already being asked to do overtime at work :eek: I must be doing something right then. Apparently if you act confident people will believe it :tongue:
not sure what i'm gonna do :frown:
Depression is hurting me. I just don't want this again, I've actually been doing ok for a while and now I can just see the darkness creeping in again as it always does.:s-smilie:
Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:
Depression is hurting me. I just don't want this again, I've actually been doing ok for a while and now I can just see the darkness creeping in again as it always does.:s-smilie:

Have you informed your doctor? Might be able to take some steps to avoid it getting too much worse.
Has anyone read The Chimp Paradox? I've just finished it and really liked its simple straightforward take on psychology. From.what I can gather, I have an extremely active Chimp (anxious/emotional/insecure part of my brain from primitive evolution) and a lot of my activities and thoughts are constantly provoking and aggravating mu Chimp which is why I feel like **** so much. It's as if I am addicted to things which are bad for my mental health :redface:

One of these seems to be getting people to.bully me in the Internet so I think I'll be taking my third leave of absence pretty soon...

I just hope I'll actually apply this rather than do what I usually do and get complacent and arrogant, failing to 'tend the garden' as the lady at CAMHS described it
any time I try to help I just get shouted at :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:

Sorry to hear that. Any trigger do you think? big :hugs:

Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Has anyone read The Chimp Paradox? I've just finished it and really liked its simple straightforward take on psychology. From.what I can gather, I have an extremely active Chimp (anxious/emotional/insecure part of my brain from primitive evolution) and a lot of my activities and thoughts are constantly provoking and aggravating mu Chimp which is why I feel like **** so much. It's as if I am addicted to things which are bad for my mental health :redface:

One of these seems to be getting people to.bully me in the Internet so I think I'll be taking my third leave of absence pretty soon...

I just hope I'll actually apply this rather than do what I usually do and get complacent and arrogant, failing to 'tend the garden' as the lady at CAMHS described it

read most of it, thought is was very interesting but not entirely applicable to me (or I couldn't connect with it, anyway). glad you've found it helpful/useful though - good luck with applying it
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

:penguinhug:
Feel utterly disgusting

I hate mother nature

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
Sorry to hear that. Any trigger do you think? big :hugs:

read most of it, thought is was very interesting but not entirely applicable to me (or I couldn't connect with it, anyway). glad you've found it helpful/useful though - good luck with applying it

Ah sorry tp hear it wasn't so great for you Scary :hugs: how are you feeling today? :smile:

hope you're okay, lovely :hugs:
Original post by PandaWho
Feel utterly disgusting

I hate mother nature

Posted from TSR Mobile

hope you're okay too - you're not disgusting at all though :hugs:

Original post by Anonymous
Ah sorry tp hear it wasn't so great for you Scary :hugs: how are you feeling today? :smile:

Ah it's all good. My problems aren't exactly 'typical' or rooted around thoughts so these kind of books aren't usually much good for me. Still interesting though. I'm feeling rather **** tbh and battling some horrible urges tonight. May go to bed in a bit to see if I can sleep. How are you doing? :hugs:
Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug: :hugs:

Ah it's all good. My problems aren't exactly 'typical' or rooted around thoughts so these kind of books aren't usually much good for me. Still interesting though. I'm feeling rather **** tbh and battling some horrible urges tonight. May go to bed in a bit to see if I can sleep. How are you doing? :hugs:

Im on for the second time in a month and im at that feeling disgusting and dirty stage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm okay, just being a dumb oversensitive sock :sadnod:

Original post by Valvopus
:jumphug: :hugs:

:lovehug:
im really scared

Spoiler

Great. Now they've sent a letter home and my mums asking me about it and she wants to see the letter and i can't show it to her because then she would ask a lot of questions about why i have it in the first place...

I thought it was clear that they where to contact me via email/or my current school only...

Obviously not.

Latest