The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96
I've done something completely out of character, I'm wearing lipstick out in public today and I feel rather good about it.

Yay! Wearing make-up always gives me a bit more confidence :smile:

--------------------

Not really as active as I was on here anymore. I'm just swinging between everything is awesome to holy hell this is hard. :dontknow:
still have prep work to do but i'm not sure what it is and i can't get hold of my teacher to ask

Spoiler

Sorry for all the questions, just wondering what i can expect.
(edited 8 years ago)

Spoiler

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG I'M READY TO KILL PEOPLE. Got a phone call off some psychologist asking where I was for our appointment.... said I never got any letter/contact/knew nothing about it. she said she was ringing to offer the group (I have been waiting for since oct) in JUNE. I said I cant do the june group because im going home, i'm a ****ing university student. I said id been promised the January or april group at the latest, no one has been in contact with me, ive tried to chase and no one has got back to me and now youre springing this on me. ****ers. she said that if I miss the group then I will be discharged and would have to start again. is this some sort of sick joke? not sure whether to laugh or cry
Original post by ScaryScience
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG I'M READY TO KILL PEOPLE. Got a phone call off some psychologist asking where I was for our appointment.... said I never got any letter/contact/knew nothing about it. she said she was ringing to offer the group (I have been waiting for since oct) in JUNE. I said I cant do the june group because im going home, i'm a ****ing university student. I said id been promised the January or april group at the latest, no one has been in contact with me, ive tried to chase and no one has got back to me and now youre springing this on me. ****ers. she said that if I miss the group then I will be discharged and would have to start again. is this some sort of sick joke? not sure whether to laugh or cry

:frown: That sounds horrible and ridiculous :mad:
Don't blame you for feeling angry and argh at all :frown: :hugs:
Can you go to the first few weeks of the june group? :s-smilie: (is it just a single month?)

Lots of :hugs: Sorry I don't have anything to say :s-smilie: Is just so so stupid and unfair :mad: :console:
I can't get my heart rate down. My brain isn't working and I feel dizzy and sick. Don't think it's a panic attack. :frown:

Just want to sleep.
I'm just one big psychosomatic mess 🙈😞😭
Original post by StarlightSmiles
I can't get my heart rate down. My brain isn't working and I feel dizzy and sick. Don't think it's a panic attack. :frown:

Just want to sleep.
Hope you're feeling a bit better by now :hugs: and that you have had some sleep. I've been having a lot of similar symptoms as have other people recently. It usually passes after a short time but keep in contact with your GP so you can deal with both the physical and mental health things :smile:
feel like complete ****ing ****. want to destroy everything. went to appointment which was useless and now feel worse. got a horrible day ahead tomorrow which I cant do and just want to not be here
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yay! Wearing make-up always gives me a bit more confidence :smile:

--------------------

Not really as active as I was on here anymore. I'm just swinging between everything is awesome to holy hell this is hard. :dontknow:

I didn't freak out and take it off. :smile:

it's nice to see you pop in though!
feel like complete ****ing ****. want to destroy everything. went to appointment which was useless and now feel worse. got a horrible day ahead tomorrow which I cant do and just want to not be here

:hugs: sorry your appointment was no use, hopefully tomorrow isn't as bad as you fear!

---

Still feel awful, muddling on through courtesy of lots of sleeping, being awake just seems to lead slowly but surely to despair right now, okay for now as at my mums but not been up long so idk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Went for the interview at the SEN school.

Lots of paperwork including declaring medical conditions, if you take meds and if you've been in hospital. I ticked the last two and said they can't contact my GP. Hopefully they won't dig further/need more info :/
Original post by Noodlzzz
Went for the interview at the SEN school.

Lots of paperwork including declaring medical conditions, if you take meds and if you've been in hospital. I ticked the last two and said they can't contact my GP. Hopefully they won't dig further/need more info :/

:hugs: i just had a phone call from Occupational health when i started my job (though it didnt ask those questions) and they just wanted to know more incase they needed to put stuff in place to help me. So i wouldnt worry too much :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry that it made things worse :getmecoat:
Original post by Crystalz

Spoiler

Sorry for all the questions, just wondering what i can expect.

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
thank youi understand my dad is similar/contributed to my PTSD so iunderstand a lot of what you've said. i'm sorry your mum is so awful to you, you're an amaazing person!!!!

Original post by Valvopus
You are not responsible for your mum's emotions or behaviour. None of what you have put is your fault. She is an adult and makes her own decisions.

Got a lot of empathy for you Socky. I am utterly terrified of going home for over 3 months over summer. spent less than 4 days with them and wanted to rip their heads off. all I can say it is not your fault, and it is so sad that so many parents get it so so wrong. many hugs :hugs:

:grouphug: thanks everyone, sorry I never got round to replying last night :redface: she's not as bad today, back to more usual levels of grumpiness :/

---

it's weird but I've been finished my exams for over a week now and I'm actually missing studying :eek: I feel like I'm doing nothing all day and my brain is wasting away already
So frustrated

Spoiler

I feel horrid and I've STILL not revised since Easter. I revised... For half an hour in total maybe?

Spoiler

Went to the college nurse and I had a temperature (38.2) high heart rate (150BPM) and leukocytes in urine. She made me go to the GP and ended up missing my class. Got to see the GP a couple of hours later and HR is now normal, temperature is lower and leukocyte level is also lower. What is wrong with my body?

Feel so stressed and upset. Am I somehow doing this to myself?

Latest