The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Oh wow, some company have been defrauding my bank account so had to cancel my card and stuff :s-smilie: load of charges from some customer service company in Cyprus. So much for using my card to get a takeaway today then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

I'm not sure how this thread works so sorry if I'm doing this wrong... I feel really really low at the moment, worse than I've felt before and I don't know how to handle it. I'm constantly in tears worrying about my crappy, overpriced, further away from campus, student house for next year. And I've got essays to write. In seminars I barely feel as though I'm there and I just don't know what to do. I've emailed my uni for a counselling appointment but that may take weeks. My mum is coming this weekend and I'm going to the doctors on saturday. I just don't know what to do in the meantime...
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
Oh wow, some company have been defrauding my bank account so had to cancel my card and stuff :s-smilie: load of charges from some customer service company in Cyprus. So much for using my card to get a takeaway today then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: That's annoying, really hope it gets sorted soon :frown:
Original post by ScaryScience
:console: That's annoying, really hope it gets sorted soon :frown:

yeah, the credit card people are gonna send me a new card & refund me/cancel the transactions so should all be okay, just kinda scary cause I have no idea how they got my card details :s-smilie: gonna have to be extra careful and secure in future with what I do I think!

hope you're okay? :hugs:
yeah, the credit card people are gonna send me a new card & refund me/cancel the transactions so should all be okay, just kinda scary cause I have no idea how they got my card details :s-smilie: gonna have to be extra careful and secure in future with what I do I think!

hope you're okay? :hugs:

That's good at least, but yeah it is totally worrying :s-smilie: I don't look at my statements/generally take enough notice of my bank account, really should start doing it more I think. I'm really really exhausted and a bit bleh. How are you? :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
That's good at least, but yeah it is totally worrying :s-smilie: I don't look at my statements/generally take enough notice of my bank account, really should start doing it more I think. I'm really really exhausted and a bit bleh. How are you? :hugs:

me :sigh:
Original post by Anonymous

me :sigh:

yeah, I normally check my balance but I don't always read through all the transactions, gonna start doing so now though! hopefully you get some rest and feel a bit brighter soon then! im okay, just a bit taken a back by the card stuff, probably need more sleep later but am awake for now so watching telly a bit :smile:

:hugs:
Original post by furryface12
I don't know what to do, really struggling and can't seem to distract myself :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope you're feeling better this morning? Haven't gone to uni today so I'll be on and off most of the day probably if you want to talk :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Sorry, only just seen this - was writing a blog post :colondollar: I'm still up if you wanna PM me :hugs:

Pretty sure I've said this to you at least once if not more, but: just ask your GP about it and say it would be in the interest of your mental wellbeing to see him once every so often. You're not asking anything outrageous at all and the worst that can happen is that he says no! Though I doubt he'd be able to say no, tbh...

Thank you :smile: I know he has said at the moment he will see me every 2-3 weeks, which is absolutely fine by me so just gonna pluck the courage to ask if he can continue seeing me when I start the CBT, would help me feel abit less nervous about that having GP support there also. Whether that is weird, I don't know
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hope you're feeling better this morning? Haven't gone to uni today so I'll be on and off most of the day probably if you want to talk :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure, not feeling very safe :s-smilie: are you ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Not sure, not feeling very safe :s-smilie: are you ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please try and stay as safe as you can :frown: Is there anything I can do? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2
Please try and stay as safe as you can :frown: Is there anything I can do? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm trying. Don't think so, i'll be ok. Thanks :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woke up feeling reasonably okay, getting occasional 'whats the point' thoughts but they aren't bothering me too badly atm.
Good luck wolfie! :smile: :loveduck:
I just got an unconditional offer! :gasp: For my ideal course at the college I really wanted a place at!!! :headfire: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
I just got an unconditional offer! :gasp: For my ideal course at the college I really wanted a place at!!! :headfire: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

congratulations lovely! :party::party: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jelly1000
Woke up feeling reasonably okay, getting occasional 'whats the point' thoughts but they aren't bothering me too badly atm.

Know the feeling. I get those thoughts frequently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah, I normally check my balance but I don't always read through all the transactions, gonna start doing so now though! hopefully you get some rest and feel a bit brighter soon then! im okay, just a bit taken a back by the card stuff, probably need more sleep later but am awake for now so watching telly a bit :smile:

:hugs:

Yeah I bet :hugs: Telly sounds good :yep:
bleugh. went to GP this morning and im pretty sure she didn't give me the prescription for my meds. I don't recall her giving it me and cant find it anywhere even though we discussed meds. blah.
Yeah I bet :hugs: Telly sounds good :yep:

yeah, means I can just chill, can't deal with anymore of the world today I don't think haha.

bleugh. went to GP this morning and im pretty sure she didn't give me the prescription for my meds. I don't recall her giving it me and cant find it anywhere even though we discussed meds. blah.

:hugs: can you call and get her to make one out so you can pick it up later/tomorrow?

Latest