The Student Room Group

BBC Question Time Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jammy Duel
Is this migrant exodus the same as the year long recession?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We are already seeing emigration of Poles and the comments came from one of your Brexit buddies. Where's the £350m a week, by the way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midlander
We are already seeing emigration of Poles and the comments came from one of your Brexit buddies. Where's the £350m a week, by the way?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So the numbers of migrants goes down a few ten thousand and it's an exodus when the numbers incoming according to the results are negligible.....

Ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joel 96
Peter Hitchens is on tonight. I personally love the man, but whether you love him or hate him, you gotta admit, he makes QT worth watching.

As far as right wing commentators go I actually don;t mind listening to him, but I saw some interview with him on youtube a while ago where Peter said the best governments in the UK are conservative ones with strong labour oppositions. When asked if he could give an example of this he couldn't. About sums up how so much of his views are not really substantiated with anything solid that can convince people.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
When asked if he could give an example of this he couldn't.

I'd be interested to see a source please.
Original post by Joel 96
I'd be interested to see a source please.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1488738304.423942.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Peter Hitchens: Hard on drugs, soft on Pedoes

😂😂😂
Qt tonight at 11pm

Lamb, Thornberry and some other people (lmao I forgot) are on it.
Original post by Inexorably
Qt tonight at 11pm

Lamb, Thornberry and some other people (lmao I forgot) are on it.

Even as a Labour voter I find Thornberry insufferable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was impressed with a bit more rigour from j Peterson. Even though I rarely agreed with him. I felt the conversation went somewhere: not the usual soundbite shallow nonsense
Stella Creasy ordered him around and talked down to him abominably.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending