Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Psychology

Anyone studying psychology starting September? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rebekahdavison

Hi I think I might be doing social psychology but in year 1 I would be in the psychology course! :smile:
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
I am!
At university, you mean? I am too :tongue:
Reply 4
me too! I'm studying at magee, anyone else?
Im starting Psychology in September, Coleraine? :smile: do yous plan to live in halls?
I'm doing mines in Coleraine? traveling though :frown: anyone else travelling?
Original post by nicole142
I'm doing mines in Coleraine? traveling though :frown: anyone else travelling?

HeyNicole😊 for this year I plan to live in Portstewart or Portrush . Where are you travelling from?
Original post by bananaram
HeyNicole😊 for this year I plan to live in Portstewart or Portrush . Where are you travelling from?

Hey! :smile: that sounds class..you found anywhere yet? I live 15 miles outside of coleraine so its only a 15-20 minute drive for me to get there. Where abouts you coming from?
Reply 9
Psychology at Coleraine hopefully! 😊
Reply 10
Hi I think I might be doing social psychology but in year 1 I would be in the psychology course! :smile:

Hey im going to be studying social psychology this year also! you travelling or staying at halls? im staying in cranagh flat 2!
Doing psychology, as a minor, with English this September, am in Flat 4 of Cranagh Village!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shauna13
Hey im going to be studying social psychology this year also! you travelling or staying at halls? im staying in cranagh flat 2!

Hey! Class your the first person i have found on here that is doig the same course. Congrats by the way on getting in :smile: I'm traveling..so jealous of everyone staying in halls!
Reply 13
Hey! Class your the first person i have found on here that is doig the same course. Congrats by the way on getting in :smile: I'm traveling..so jealous of everyone staying in halls!

nj same! Haven't seen anyone doing social psychology! Cant wait to start! Thanks you too Nicole!!😊 aw really? Cant wait to move out haha! Il see you in September!😁
nj same! Haven't seen anyone doing social psychology! Cant wait to start! Thanks you too Nicole!!😊 aw really? Cant wait to move out haha! Il see you in September!😁

This deadly was staring to think i was the only one 🙊 lol yeah i only live 15 mins away so I'm gonna travel first year and see what happens second! I'll see you then 😃
Reply 15
This deadly was staring to think i was the only one 🙊 lol yeah i only live 15 mins away so I'm gonna travel first year and see what happens second! I'll see you then 😃

I can see it being a small class!:redface: aw lucky you! I live in Belfast so it was easier for me to move! Yeah hopefully in second hear find enough people to move out with lol!
I can see it being a small class!:redface: aw lucky you! I live in Belfast so it was easier for me to move! Yeah hopefully in second hear find enough people to move out with lol!

Were in with the psychology year for first year as far as i know so could be big enough 🙊 totally far better for you to come down and stay! Yeah heres hoping! Lol
Reply 17
Original post by rebekahdavison

Im studying Psychology at Coleraine! Im staying at Cranagh, Level 2 Flat 5? :h: Im so excited to meet youns all!!🎉🎊
Hey! :smile: that sounds class..you found anywhere yet? I live 15 miles outside of coleraine so its only a 15-20 minute drive for me to get there. Where abouts you coming from?

heyyy

Im from Belfast too, moving into portstewart :smile::smile: cant wait.

we start on the 14th don't we??
Reply 19
Anyone doing History with Psychology at Coleraine?

Quick Reply

Latest