The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex University fashion commuinication

I have a fashion communication/styling interview next month at Middlesex! Has someone been to one before and can give me a run down on what it's like???
Original post by abbieconcannon
I have a fashion communication/styling interview next month at Middlesex! Has someone been to one before and can give me a run down on what it's like???

Hi abbieconcannon,

Congratulations on being offered an interview at Middlesex.

The Fashion Communication and Styling interviews are done in groups, so you'll get to meet some potential future classmates on the day.

When you arrive you'll have to submit your portfolio for the tutors to look at. Be sure to watch the video below so that your portfolio is as good as it can be.

[video="youtube;kNRSjpCx864"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNRSjpCx864[/video]

After this, you'll be taken on a tour of the facilities and will need to fill in a brief application questionnaire. While you're on the tour, your portfolio will be reviewed by the tutors so that they have an idea of what you're capable of before the interview.

Finally, you will be divided into groups of five for the interview. I can't offer you too many clues about what you'll be asked, but it will be helpful to have a think about why you want to study Fashion Communication and Styling at Middlesex and why you feel you're well-suited to this course.

I hope this helps to ease your mind before the interview. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Adam
Middlesex University Official Rep
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by abbieconcannon

I'm on FCS year 1. My interview was individual. I just showed my portfolio and they asked a few questions. REMEMBER: this is an opportunity for you to ask questions as well so be confident and yourself. You need to make sure the course is right for you.

Good look, you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending