The Student Room Group

Middlesex or uel?

I have received offers from all my choices with even an unconditional from Bmouth but I really want to go live in London for various reasons.

So, I have applied for Law undergraduate course in Middlesex and UEL. From your experience which one is better? I have a friend in UEL and he said he really likes it but he does sport science which is completely different from what I’m doing, two different campuses as well.

Also, I do boxing and I want to apply for a scholarship, which one would be more of a help?
I heard Middlesex is very very bad so I’ll say UEL
Original post by Anonymous
I heard Middlesex is very very bad so I’ll say UEL

Oh shut up. UEL isn’t better than MDX
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Which would one would you recommend me then? I want to have a good uni experience as well as education and sport
What's UEL? UCL? OH UEL... Nah, definitely Middlesex, if UEL looks like UCL, like a desperate attempt to get students to try to be like UCL. Big no no, going to a place like that! Go to Middlesex, all the way!
Original post by RIco2610
I have received offers from all my choices with even an unconditional from Bmouth but I really want to go live in London for various reasons.

So, I have applied for Law undergraduate course in Middlesex and UEL. From your experience which one is better? I have a friend in UEL and he said he really likes it but he does sport science which is completely different from what I’m doing, two different campuses as well.

Also, I do boxing and I want to apply for a scholarship, which one would be more of a help?

Im going to uel
Reply 6
What course?
Original post by Anonymous
Im going to uel
Reply 7
Original post by rcmotorboy
What's UEL? UCL? OH UEL... Nah, definitely Middlesex, if UEL looks like UCL, like a desperate attempt to get students to try to be like UCL. Big no no, going to a place like that! Go to Middlesex, all the way!

Well I could get an unconditional from them if I put them as first choice but even if I don’t they have me reduced offer which leads me thinking that they are a bit needy ngl
Reply 8
East London uni or Hertfordshire uni.
For master education
Plz any one can advice the best uni for masters in education
Reply 9
Pharmacology in East London University or pharmaceutical in Middlesex University, help me please 🤦🏼*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending