The Student Room Group

Bath VS Warwick for Biology

I went to see both unis, I thought Warwick had my heart but then I saw Bath and also really liked it there. The placement scheme Bath offer is very attractive but Warwick was just so nice, and its Warwick after all.
I've heard people say that Warwick isn't good at life sciences and I just wanted to ask if this is true? (The statistics for Bath are also better and its higher up in the league tables for biosciences)
I feel like if I went to bath I'd be missing out on Warwick because I did really like it.

Could any current students or anyone offer some advice? I'm so stuck and I don't know which one to firm! Does a degree from Bath in Biology sound better than one from Warwick??
Reply 1
Original post by Ohliwiah
I went to see both unis, I thought Warwick had my heart but then I saw Bath and also really liked it there. The placement scheme Bath offer is very attractive but Warwick was just so nice, and its Warwick after all.
I've heard people say that Warwick isn't good at life sciences and I just wanted to ask if this is true? (The statistics for Bath are also better and its higher up in the league tables for biosciences)
I feel like if I went to bath I'd be missing out on Warwick because I did really like it.

Could any current students or anyone offer some advice? I'm so stuck and I don't know which one to firm! Does a degree from Bath in Biology sound better than one from Warwick??

I have a similar situation, but for me it's between exeter and warwick. But honestly speaking, I highly doubt that warwick will lack the facilities and lets not forget the international reputation it possesses. I went to exeter and it seemed beautiful as well as its facilities, but i wish to work abroad, and that's when warwick will give me the upper hand, because it is internationally known, exeter not so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending